• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Frags

Audix

Reaction score
wouldnt the server be better if the frag dissapear in like 1-3h instead of 6 h cuz it take so long when u get bann and all those noobs whos blocking maybe good if there would be a Pvp-Lvl Rec

Yea i agree 100% and also, when u killed somebody it's 15 min waiting, and only 3 frags for rs and 6 frags for bann. I mean, wtf is that i mean nobody can pk "safely" what i mean with that is that EVERYBODY is skull hunters, you should just remove the skull system or make like 20 frags for bann and 8 for rs. Then it would be alot more fun. Much players is level 50 somewhere and getting killed by lvl 200+ all the time, that's not fun at all.

Put your opinion, bye.

Yea i agree 100% and also, when u killed somebody it's 15 min waiting, and only 3 frags for rs and 6 frags for bann. I mean, wtf is that i mean nobody can pk "safely" what i mean with that is that EVERYBODY is skull hunters, you should just remove the skull system or make like 20 frags for bann and 8 for rs. Then it would be alot more fun. Much players is level 50 somewhere and getting killed by lvl 200+ all the time, that's not fun at all.

Put your opinion, bye.

Yes having the current system will make you think twice about killing and how to escape, if you have enough supplies and if you have decent backup. Imo its just fine right now.

Put your opinion, bye.

If you wanna 20 for ban and 8 for RS why then do you play here?

3x for rs and 6x for BAN, got it? hope so...

they wont change, belive me... they wont

Naahg.

I have a different idea...
Lets say you are a 100 lvl. Killing a 0-150 lvl will give you a frag, but higher kills will give you only exp.

The biggest problem is, when you pk, is that n00bs call in their big leveled buddies, who block you and you die finally, its hard to outlast a whole team.

Its just an idea...

lol the problem is that when you want to kill someone, from a high lvl, always low lvls are on screen and with ue, u wil get redskull or ban...

and think about magebombs, when u ue, because u don't want to die. you get banned, so high lvls are probably not the problem...

Well Magebomb U gotta look around if u can get out and if someone is there around not hard to get away from it

Yeah , Today i was magebombed in Venore Potions Shoop , But i Didnt die ofc , But i Got all time 2,2 K~ Combo ,

It was easy because , i was Healing with : Exura San , and i killed Noob Magebomb chars with Mas San , and that was all ;D

When you have 2,5K+ HP , its not problem ;]

My Friend (NoName) He gonna fix like 30 characters so just beware of them hes putting them everywere hunting places all that such

Back