• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.1] ClassicWar War Server Online Today!

instead of paying for a character in the game, it's better to add b a horned helmet in the store and then people will buy it, not a character;)

if we dont have any income how is the server to be open?

So from what you're saying, when you Open Tibia Server you are required to receive payments or otherwise you won't open it? This clearly proves you're doing this for money and it is absolutely lame of you. You will do this over and over, people will keep donating and that kind of person disgusts me. There are very, very few owners who just work for hobbies and they paid themselves the server and domain and I know who they are. For them, all incomes are additional improves to the server.

Come on, you're typical 12 years kid and now as I mentioned this, you will call me a kid for saying the truth.

So from what you're saying, when you Open Tibia Server you are required to receive payments or otherwise you won't open it? This clearly proves you're doing this for money and it is absolutely lame of you. You will do this over and over, people will keep donating and that kind of person disgusts me. There are very, very few owners who just work for hobbies and they paid themselves the server and domain and I know who they are. For them, all incomes are additional improves to the server.

Come on, you're typical 12 years kid and now as I mentioned this, you will call me a kid for saying the truth.

First of all who has said that I spend the money on myself the income that comes into the server will go to improve the server.
it's 100% free to play on Classicwar.
By donating you will get your Own Character There is No Pay 2 Win
If i started the Server to earn money i would add donate weapons & armors & etc

-------------------------------------
If you have any Questions feel free to contact me on Discord: Tjafs#6716

I am not interested in your server policy or donation rules. As I can see the issue is with your reading problem, I suggest you to read my post again and see what I wrote.

First of all who has said that I spend the money on myself the income that comes into the server will go to improve the server.
This is what you said:
if we dont have any income how is the server to be open?
I've explained you above that I know many owners who don't really do such a disgusting thing for hosting OT, they just do it for hobby and pay themselves. I didn't say that you pay your own servers which I don't believe because you PROVED IT YOURSELF.

You won't change, this is corrupted hosting OT cycle.

@tjafs dont even argue with that guy, he is just looking everywhere to find opportunity to argue with someone or just simply say 'this is bad blablabla' when i last saw him, he was writing that he lost lootbag (it disappearedd somehow XD) on orsha ot (loot X4) in fact he is nohand and simply someone stole it from him.

New Changes has been made!
You dont have to setup your backpack after death.
giphy.gif

Online Online Online Online

You can now create chars for free!
The sample accounts (1/1 etc) are going to be disabled.
So in order to continue playing, creating a char is a must.​

Hey there, I've got a quick update notice for you guys.
I did a reset on all players kdr, levels & removed all small ruby's & items that can be bought with ruby's.
The reason being: things were left quite a bit wonky from the 1/1 accounts that made it easy to "abuse" (not really abuse but you get what I mean).
Anyways, other than that I also increased the exhaust on sds & gfbs a little bit (from 1.35s to 1.5s) in addition I also adjusted the damage on gfb (25-35 dmg).
//Yours, Old & Tjafs​

Last edited by a moderator:
After last update you need to reopen backpacks after death

Nice server guys!

After last update you need to reopen backpacks after death

Nice server guys!
You continue to complain i fixed private accounts, and know complain about backpacks o_O

Server is good now. The auto respawn feature was nice but bugged a lot of the time so I don't mind it being removed for now until it's working as it's supposed to.
The exhaust fix also helped a lot.

@tjafs dont even argue with that guy, he is just looking everywhere to find opportunity to argue with someone or just simply say 'this is bad blablabla' when i last saw him, he was writing that he lost lootbag (it disappearedd somehow XD) on orsha ot (loot X4) in fact he is nohand and simply someone stole it from him.
indeed its possible otx has that bug that when you throw item to certains walls etc it just dissapear

Ice rapiers are way to easy to get. 270 dmg exori with ice rapier and you can 1 shot a mage as a knight. only 2 ruby to get. should be like 10.

Some explication why I got banned? or you just died by me 5v1?

Back