• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] 7.1 Custom RPG Server [Celestia] START April 10th 30 MINUTES

I will join this :)

edit: what about spears, will they break, drop under monsters or be infinit?
Spears break but you don't have to pick them up

Great point! Would like to know too... and mc's? allowed?

You may MC up to 3 clients but never use any sort of program/software that controls and automates movement/keystrokes etc.

Simple words, You can have 3 clients running at the same time but you may not cheat

Spears break but you don't have to pick them up

You may MC up to 3 clients but never use any sort of program/software that controls and automates movement/keystrokes etc.

Simple words, You can have 3 clients running at the same time but you may not cheat

PMed

I will be on most of the day tomorrow to assist and help players with questions. There is also a forum on our website that you can use if you have questions. There might be some events for people that start tomorrow, yes. :9

I will be on most of the day tomorrow to assist and help players with questions. There is also a forum on our website that you can use if you have questions. There might be some events for people that start tomorrow, yes. :9

Do it now please im fucking bored!

How many hours until start? 9:10 PM my time atm

Read pm @Kungenn

Last edited:
By the way I seen no paladins last edition. Maybe make spear 10 cap only, since there's like barely any goblins to kill for stones? :S

20 account created i didnt see it so good if will be over 40 ppls then i will join too

I would just like to tell everyone that since the server is a low rate server it will probably take a while before there is a good amount of players online. Don't get discouraged, enjoy the server and get the RPG feeling that we want you to.

And this server is a way for me to practice my LUA/C++ skills so even if here is 0 players it will be online :)

But hopefully there will be lots of players by the next few weeks!

Peace boys.. soon time..

Added a screenshot competition on our forum http://logon.celestia-realm.com/forum.php?forum=Media&cat=29&thread=1

Last edited:
Waited mad long to play it, start in rook with 2x exp? 2x exp is even mad low, 4x was fine last time, and we should be able to start in main. Takes forever even for 20% zzzzzzzzzzzzz

I guess it isn't for everybody.. You start at level 6 anyway so it is only for 2 levels. It is to discourage random pkers

It's discouraging your actual players from the look of it haha

Spears break way too fast, or I'm just very unlucky. I barely managed to kill 2 trolls (had to fist the last one for the last 5 HP it had) with 5 spears. Go back to town, buy 2 more for the little gp I have, those 2 break before the next troll is even yellow. Teh fawk?

Spears break way too fast, or I'm just very unlucky. I barely managed to kill 2 trolls (had to fist the last one for the last 5 HP it had) with 5 spears. Go back to town, buy 2 more for the little gp I have, those 2 break before the next troll is even yellow. Teh fawk?

It's good that these things are reported in an early stage. He can fix that easily. And he said he would be online, so try message him about it and the issue will most likely be resolved soon.

Back