• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] 7.1 Custom RPG Server [Celestia] START April 10th 30 MINUTES

Im not complaining with any of this, btw, im just stating shit that should be changed. Like for example, get to main - No EQ given. None of us tried for EQ in rook, thinking we'd get some in main.

+ no click 100gp? :| thought this was going to be like last version

Im not complaining with any of this, btw, im just stating shit that should be changed. Like for example, get to main - No EQ given. None of us tried for EQ in rook, thinking we'd get some in main.

It might or might not be part of the plan. Equipment shouldn't be gained easy in these type of servers. Perhaps a studded set wouldn't hurt especially much though.

Me and my brother won't be playing here this time I don't think. The 2x exp is terrible for this server, as 4x (last version) was still pretty low and had 4 players max. (3 were me and my brother) All the good features of the OT were taken out for some reason.. - No clicking 100gp->plat (dealable) no monster "Druid" anymore, NO ORES?!, no promo task (made the OT unique) can't get out of town border cause amazon hits like a truck, not even 1 piece of decent EQ in main [as @ond said, even studded set/chain set would be alright] and the list goes on. IMO, this is one of the best OT servers out there. This version, though? Na. Good luck brother, if you fix some shit we'll end up comin back, until then, keep up the good work

Last edited:
At ^ I didn't mean any harm, the OT is one of my favorites and I wish you nothing but luck! :)

You should set it on otservlist.org, too
So more player will come and play
I could not find it there, so I write you this here. @Kungenn

Me and my brother won't be playing here this time I don't think. The 2x exp is terrible for this server, as 4x (last version) was still pretty low and had 4 players max. (3 were me and my brother) All the good features of the OT were taken out for some reason.. - No clicking 100gp->plat (dealable) no monster "Druid" anymore, NO ORES?!, no promo task (made the OT unique) can't get out of town border cause amazon hits like a truck, not even 1 piece of decent EQ in main [as @ond said, even studded set/chain set would be alright] and the list goes on. IMO, this is one of the best OT servers out there. This version, though? Na. Good luck brother, if you fix some shit we'll end up comin back, until then, keep up the good work

I can agree on some things here, for instance, I never liked the gold coins. Clicking them to change would be fine as it isn't unfair or anything like it. The only advantage is that you might not have to go and drop the gold off since it wont weigh so much.

I do like that the spears doesn't drop on the ground, but it would be too "op" to not let them break. Good balance there, if they don't break too easy.

Other stuff like removing vials on usage is also a typical feature that just ease the game a little bit without ruining it, or the feeling of it. If you put all these things that makes the game slightly easier, I don't think the experience rate should matter since it would be easy to level anyway. Not to mention that the rune charges is twice as much as they're supposed to be.

I will try the server whenever I have time to. But I can already say now, that if you like custom-made maps and old-school tibia, this server is definitely worth a try.

Server very well prepared .. a very good proposal. Unfortunately could not play :oops:

As work ... study ... and I like to hang out with my friends, server experience rate is for those who have much time available! If I have a free time, I will go play!! Hug and success! @Kungenn

RECOMMENDED

@Kungenn you should make knight skills go up a bit quicker.. My brother has been training for like, over an hour and a half and he's only 30 axe. Paladins already have 45 distance from just killing shit, needs to be lowered and knight needs to be a bit higher. Maybe .1/.2

Spear 10 atk please change to 25

Edit : @Kungenn dont you think letting people vote on some things would be a better idea? You said you don't care if there is 0 players online because it's practice to you, but wouldn't you rather have a successful OT with PLAYERS ON it? If you have a vote about everything that needs to be fixed, and the players come out on top, wouldn't you rather satisfy your player base WHILE still getting your practice in?

Last edited:
I prefer 4x exp atm, as multiple ways of leveling/upgrading your character has been taken out of the game from when it was 4x. Now without them, and 2-3x exp only, it's going to blow. 4x-5x exp is the best option for this OT to succeed. Plus gp clickable with plat coins cap upped a bit, spears attack BACK TO 25 and such.

yea, 2x exp is way too slow.. It takes me more than 1 hour to get to main... Changing gold to platinum would be awesome to reduce the ways back to depot.

Really, you should higher the experience rate - cuz, as those others i think that it's too low atm.

@Kungenn you should make knight skills go up a bit quicker.. My brother has been training for like, over an hour and a half and he's only 30 axe. Paladins already have 45 distance from just killing shit, needs to be lowered and knight needs to be a bit higher. Maybe .1/.2

I'm realizing this situation!

Disproportion is occurring lvl / skill ... One guy lvl 20.. and have 50 skill distance? Not wanting to harm the player in question, but it's unfair this proportion

And make 3x or 4x.. more players will come! 4x!

Last edited:
Back