• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] 7.1 Custom RPG Server [Celestia] START April 10th 30 MINUTES

FISHING ROD DOESN'T WORK ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No "Use With.." option, ffs. Shoulda tested the OT AS A PLAYER - went through and did all quests and such.

15:34 Task progression: 280 of 280 wild warriors killed.

NO WAR HAMMER AT ALL? .002X LOOT RATE?

Last edited:
That's fuck!

Where's GM? Why hes released a server and is now is absent ? I do not understand some peoples :mad:

And thats all - 1 player online

Yeah, because he didn't listen to his players. Now all the players who logged on and tried it, will not be back even if he changes everything.

-.-

+ monsters broke. They spam attacks lol, sometimes its only when you're moving but it does it alot. Rotworms hit mad high even on full defence with decent EQ zzzzz tesssssssssssssssst

Man Kungenn always does wonderful server but the problem with him is he don't have the time to host them correctly. This may sounds like a flaming but I hope he takes this like constructive criticism. Nevilla at peak was a pretty awesome server,and he screw it up after going away for dayssss. Then this server comes up and it was okayish. 20player online but dedicated one..lowrate. Then he reset for a random higherrate and he lost most of those 20 player online. Not to mention people that was actually advertising,bringing it new people and such. And then comes new server every couple months that die after a day or two with 2-3 player online.

I think kungenn lacks time to effectively host a server. If you need help with hosting or need someone to scripts,update etc feel free to hit me up via pm I got a pretty solid recommendation for you.

Wish you the best though I just suggest you to release the server when you do have the time ...or when you have 1 or 2 people dedicated enough to do the job for you. But all those reset for a low rate just piss off people really.

edit: Wish I have the motivation to start all over again but getting reset out of random every couple weeks is kinda annoying

This feels great, but just so so grindy. I wish the mana regen, skills, ml rate etc was just a tiny bit higher. It would be very playable then.

It is indeed very grindy. But after all, its Tibia (aka grind fest), the server has gained a couple of new players today I think (or maybe its just MC's). So far me and my friends have enjoyed this server a lot and I can recommend it to anyone who enjoys custom maps and don't mind putting in some effort to gain a few levels. In my opinion the server rates are great, it feels balanced even if paladins might be a bit in favor (not to say a lot in favor..). Most of the community seems friendly and mature compared to the tons of RL map servers out there that seems to be filled with hostile kids these days.

// Alerion.

I enjoy grinding, but with the mana regen being 2 mana/2-3 seconds as a mage, and the exp at 1x (50% exp pr lv) its literally like playing playing real tibia, which I hate. I'd rather it go back to it's 4x exp, and/or make non-promoted mages get 4-5 mana regen and re-make a buncha shit to fix

Also @Kungenn can you lower the atk rate on some monsters? The attack speed on basically everyone is bugged, they spam attacks if you move away from them which is weird. But I cant even kill rotworms on my mage with decent EQ cause they smash me for 30s lol, every monster here hits hard basically except for trolls/wolves

Thug Life.
ml25.jpg

Last edited:
SD time. ^

Does anybody want to help me make a list of task rewards?

e.g. Rotworm task (300 rotworm) gives 12,000 XP.

SD time. ^

Does anybody want to help me make a list of task rewards?

e.g. Rotworm task (300 rotworm) gives 12,000 XP.

280 Wild Warriors = 20k exp.

Amazons = 5k gp

100 rats = 1k gp.

Atm im on ghouls (like, 300/600) so ill let you know

you guys are actually playing a server that has like 10 players online? wtf is wrong with you!
You people.. lmfao. 'Claim' to be the best oldschoolers and love to play for the community but won't do it on anything under 4500x exp rate? Go play fuckin ghost-OT evo if thats what you want, bro. Thanks :)

Back