• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] 7.1 Custom RPG Server [Celestia] START April 10th 30 MINUTES

i didn't mention anything about rates here, I was clearly wondering how you can waste your time on a server with 10 players online, nothing else :) and i'll catch you in-game mr lifer.

i didn't mention anything about rates here, I was clearly wondering how you can waste your time on a server with 10 players online, nothing else :) and i'll catch you in-game mr lifer.

Because a high player count doesn't always equal fun, just as much as a low player count doesn't always mean a server can't be fun.

Really enjoying this server so far, message Freddieman in-game if anyone want to chat.

It's not a waste of time if you enjoy it. At least in my book.

Another thing, why is there a minimum bid on houses set by the website? Kind of ruins the auctions, might as well have a !buyhouse command in that case to not have people wait for ages.

@Kungenn can you atleast fix fishing rod and do a restart? Shit
Already fixed and that was posted on the website
Another thing, why is there a minimum bid on houses set by the website? Kind of ruins the auctions, might as well have a !buyhouse command in that case to not have people wait for ages.
Minimum on houses can be removed if the community wants me to

Already fixed and that was posted on the website

Minimum on houses can be removed if the community wants me to

Would be cool, if you do that I can understand the 7 days it takes for the auction to complete.

Would be cool, if you do that I can understand the 7 days it takes for the auction to complete.
The minimum bid is changed now. It's the monthly rent of the house + 1 gold coin that is the minimum bid. The first month's rent isn't something you have to pay for you only pay the amount of gold you have placed on your bid. So if renti s 4200 and the winning bid is 6500. You will pay 6500 this month and next month you pay 4200.

Aff by the time you wait 7 days for a house you won't even be premium anymore/want to play xD Should change it to 1 day for sure

Eyo @Kungenn - what do you think about making the thing in client on the top bar that tells you your name, level, EXP to next level, exp/hour? that'd be dope since its a different exp table!

Also, when will spears go back to 25 atk/break less?

Eyo @Kungenn - what do you think about making the thing in client on the top bar that tells you your name, level, EXP to next level, exp/hour? that'd be dope since its a different exp table!

Also, when will spears go back to 25 atk/break less?
Spears will never be 25 attack since the damage formula for distance is different than from what real tibia used. If they were 25 attack or 30 as they were on Tibia @ 7.1 you would hit super high numbers.

Server's fun people, yall should come. Imma be off for a while but it's a good RPG server :) <3

Thought I'd bump this thread and share a link to a little guide about where some of the spawns that matter in the tasking progress are, since a lot of players ask where to find different stuff.

81b9f56731740059025066707ecd46e8.png

1 - Small troll spawn
2 - Skeletons & Ghouls
3 - Big troll spawn
4 - Wild Warriors
5 - Amazons & Valkyries
6 - Big cyclops spawn with a huge underground spawn (1x single spawn GS that doesnt interfere with the cyclops)
7 - Another decent cyclops spawn
8 - Orc fortress
9 - Giant spiders

Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
Some things that should be considered

Creature Damage:
Wild Warrior Damage
Rotworm Damage
Amazon Damage
Bear Defense
(These hit WAY too hard, u cant even task on a knight with decent skills on them since they simply do too much damage)

Make Vials vanish after using them
Lower the Mana Fluid price (100 GP for 50-80 mana is simply not worth it)

I had a picture with all the spawns on it but he cut off some pieces of the map and edited a few, so it's accurate a little but meh, to a degree.

U cant get to Al'Qus,, Bywater is a total mess with zero good spawns...

I'm really enjoying this server.
It's like playing tibia for the first time ever again with not knowing where everything is and exploring etc.
More people should join for sure!

Back