• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Prosperity! [28.02, Friday 18:00 CET], USA Proxy!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
dog of ruthles? XDD because i play on realesta? this ot is not best but you have better ot to play? i wanna play 7,4 and realesta is best ot now ;] people from tibiantis topic comming here and writing fcking bullshit about realesta without ANY PROOOOOOOOOOF

@ruth Maybe you expect me to just cry, but damn I regret makeing palladin, dmg formula is crazy for me, without shield and weapon 3 vampires one tap me, shield and wep for sorcerers gives huge adventage on exp. If you would make custom crossbows 1-handed weapon would be good upgrade, but maybe I am asking for too much.

1x hand crossbow, wtf u talking about dedbrain xd, go and play vestia ot kfkfkf
Post automatically merged:

1x hand crossbow, wtf u talking about dedbrain xd, go and play vestia ot kfkfkf

ehhhh ppl still crying :/ we have 2k20 and there is no better server than realesta... realesta maybe are not perfect but cmon,give me better server 7.4 than realesta...

no teams on server? punio team was fighting vs other team yesterday ;o

Last edited:
ehhhh ppl still crying :/ we have 2k20 and there is no better server than realesta... realesta maybe are not perfect but cmon,give me better server 7.4 than realesta...

no teams on server? punio team was fighting vs other team yesterday ;o
That must have been a great battle

Yes punio small team random ppl is very small xd i remeber when on last edition they run like 30 ppl and kill all ppl

i just found out that you can open more than 3 mcs lol? That's explaining 1300~ players online record and disapearment from otservlist :) enjoy farmfiesta

i just found out that you can open more than 3 mcs lol? That's explaining 1300~ players online record and disapearment from otservlist :) enjoy farmfiesta

We just had to extend the golden highlight for the next week.

why not to make just one click lvl 5000 and pk in a jail forever like League of Legends thats what people like nowdays :(

No, they want ppl to play like 10 mc
They need 1000+ online never mind that 80% are mc

Will the lootrate on this specific server ever be fixed? I tried to contact @ruth on discord telling him that almost anyone above level 80+ has no money at all, but he blocked me instead when i mentioned we aren't punio and we dont have backpacks of points to sell to get money.. Literally everyone from my team has no cash and it's not like we're hunting respawns that were bringing constant waste even on his previous servers for example - Redemption. We're picking every gold piece that we can drop, we pick every creature product worth above 100 gold, hell, we're even making lootbags in this orshabomba ot under the hope, under the hope that we can possibly break even or slightly profit on one of the hunts but no - we don't. Out of 100 bps of gfb i've shot on this server on vampire brides/peninsula tomb i looted boh twice and that's all my rare drops on this server. Literally everyone on my team complains that they can't even buy manafluids to fight because they have no cash at all, yet somehow this issue is overlooked and we get muted/ignored by the gms on discord/ingame. Every spawn we tried we lose gold no matter what we do, even if those spawns were previously semi-profitable or profitable on Redemption.

Keep in mind the lootrate hasn't changed at all and it is the same shit, loot % is copied from tibia 11-12 instead of being extracted from widely-available realots files.

There used to be a guy in our team bolting frost dragons for 8 hours per day on the Redemption server and he was the richest guy in the team. Nowadays multiple people from our team completed frost dragon task without getting more than 1 rare drop, even with picking coins/sapphires and so on, just bolting/hmming the frost dragons they'd still lose money. It's absolutely mind-boggling to me that owner of a server where day 5 we can observe a level 100 gets triggered when its being called an orshabomba ot but we can't ever, as players, be allowed to have money without being forced to sell runes from our makers to make money, effectively preventing us from taking any experience.

Any spawn you can think of we don't profit. I will show you a few images of what my team is saying:

1584106341794.png
Translation: You also can't drop anything on this server?

1584106441029.png

1584106494496.png
Translation: I LOVE THIS OTS IF I HAD RP I'D GO BOLT FROST DRAGONS XD

1584106604822.png
Translation: 40 bps of gfb on peninsula today - one vampire shield.

1584106685952.png
Translation: This is a joke.

And the cherry on the top: Ruth's reaction after i report about those problems.

Last edited:
Back