• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Divinum | War-server

Server Website/AAC
https://divinum.net/
Server Address
divinum.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

ond

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello.

Some of you might recognize who me and @Kaspar are.
If not; we are two friends that used to host a war-server that some people enjoyed spending their time on.
Well... We are back, and we are now launching our premium 7.4 based war-server.

Our server is not suitable for everyone, since it is pay to play (a small one-time fee). You may connect on a public account via 1/1, but to have a private account you must buy a character in order for us to recognize who you are.
The concept revolves around having a mature community and making it harder for botters to create new accounts upon deletion.
Unfortunately this is the only way for us to have a decent control over the botting situation.
There are no anti-bot measures that will keep botters away from the 7.4 community, whether it is aim-bot or runemaking-bot. Banning people on a war-server will lead to nothing since they can change their IP/VPN and reconnect with a new account, destroying the fun for everyone else.

We strive for having a permanent uptime on the server—making you have a sense of security of always having somewhere to log in on and play.
Maintaining the server will be a hobby for us, and money received will be used for paying the host and/or development of a new client in the far future.
With that being said, we present you some of the features of our new, 7.4 based premium war-server, Divinum.

7.4 custom client (default Tibia client with modifications).

Elo-rating system that determine one's skill in comparison to everyone else's.

Decreased delays for fast paced PvP.

Restriction of some spells and runes to prevent unappealing gameplay.

Spawn rotation that includes revamped original cities, that have been adapted to cover most war-situations.

Arenas that include different events such as duelling and teamfighting.

Training NPC that resembles a real player, for solo practising.

Easter eggs hidden around the map.

Statistics that display K/D/A, Elo-rating, etc.

Skins that include different colors upon usage of a sudden death rune.

Obtainable unique outfits with a higher contrast, inspired by the
outfits of CipSoft's 6.98 test client.

There are a lot of other features that we haven't listed, feel free to read more here.
As mentioned earlier, you will have to pay to play on our server.
You must purchase points in order to create a character (it is possible to transfer points to friends).
It is important to save your recovery key and register with a valid e-mail if you want to be able to recover your account in case you lose your credentials.

We understand that many of you will be disappointed due to the fact that we have decided to make the server pay to play.
We sympathize with you.
But since we do not have time to constantly monitor the game, and due to a rising toxicity in the 7.x community, we decided to settle with this measure.
Unfortunately, botting is—and will always be an issue in Tibia.
We do however hope that at least a few of you will enjoy your time spent on Divinum.
That concludes the introduction of our server.

Some pictures from in-game can be seen here below.

Slay your enemies with style.
image_1.png

Poor paladin that can't enter the duel arena (yes, we bully non-mages).
image_2.png

Warlocks arena—push your enemies into the lava from the platform.
image_3.png

Capturing the flag not only requires mechanical skill, but some planning as well.
image_4.png

There are many easter eggs and interesting books spread around the maps.
image_6.png

The server is: OFFLINE.

Create an account here.
Join our official Discord here.

See you lads in-game!​

Last edited by a moderator:
WoW! this feels like noobwar
i like the idea recommended hoster!

Best owners back at it again, this time with a great and grandiose combeback!
I will join for sure!

Edit: You guys forgot to mention that you have a speed rotation feature!

Neptune

Last edited:
Server looks amazing but.......Okey, pay to play

But atleast give us 7 days Gratis premmium for everyone?
I think thats the best way to attract players. Once you are done that and we are already addicted, then I will buy premmium :p

Just my 2 cents.

Server looks amazing but.......Okey, pay to play

But atleast give us 7 days Gratis premmium for everyone?
I think thats the best way to attract players. Once you are done that and we are already addicted, then I will buy premmium :p

Just my 2 cents.
We have been contemplating this a lot. We decided to not implement such a feature because we don't want to see botters roaming around the first week.
We'll see what we can do about it though. People that haven't played on our previous servers might not know what to expect, so it's indeed a good idea to let people try the server out before making up their choice.

A concept that we had is to create a public account (1/1) with a few test characters for a week or two. We can then moderate the account and lock it if necessary.
I'll return to you with an answer as soon as we've finished discussing it.

Thanks for your input!

cheers up with this project! good luck someday I will login for sure :)

Tried for 30 minutes its fking amazing server :D capture the flag, elo system, fking best server since beggining of ot servers : D

Last edited:
We have decided to let people try out the server for free this weekend. This means that the characters will reset on monday. Everyone that has bought characters already will get their points back on their account on monday the 27th of January.

The shop is also disabled until monday.

Why dont you take time and create a proper low/mid rate server and has good pvp system with good staff members that will outclass all money grabb servers out there? Your time and effort will for sure be over compensated by the whole oldschool community

Why dont you take time and create a proper low/mid rate server and has good pvp system with good staff members that will outclass all money grabb servers out there? Your time and effort will for sure be over compensated by the whole oldschool community
No, it will not. At least I highly doubt it.
If there's anything you can do for money, either some side project or OTS for tibia community, almost each time it is safer to go for side project not-tibia related. This is harsh truth, but it's truth.
This is why only fascinated people are left out there.
I am not saying they shouldn't create any low/mid rate server themselves. I am just giving the benefit of doubt for "Your time and effort will for sure be over compensated"

We have daily jobs, and maintaining a war-server takes a lot less effort than maintaining a bigger server. You might think we set the "pay to play" feature just to earn money, but the money earned from a war-server will always be a small amount. It is simply to prevent botters from reconnecting freely.
Besides, we love war-servers and that's where our focus is set to. At least for now.

Fixed:
  • Some errors related to arenas and event
  • Disintegrate rune bug
  • Action and actionEx separate delay

Had some good fights yesterday and today. Don't forget to check it out!

Just FYI people, I don't even play this game anymore, but I instantly registered an account and bought 100 points just to show my support. Hands down best war OT creators ive ever had the pleasure to play with.

Thank you Sage and Discovery! :)

A new client is available to download, it should provide better FPS.
If you've had any lagg before, be sure to download the new client!