• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Divinum | War-server

Server Website/AAC
https://divinum.net/
Server Address
divinum.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
this is pretty amazing man

Am i seeing things or do the outfits on the screenshots look different? Are they edited? (Knight and Warrior)

The free trial is now over. Those who have paid, have their accounts & points intact.

As mentioned in the first post, we know that the game might not be very appealing in the beginning when there are not many players active due to the pay to play requirement.
Unfortunately it has to be this way since we do not have the time to monitor the game constantly, and check for botters.
We will keep updating the game regularly and we are always active on the Discord and website. If you have any questions, you're always welcome to have a chat with us.

Thanks for playing!

We've now added a free to play account (1/1). The reasoning behind this is to try to bring a bit more activity on the server, and let people try it out before actually having to purchase an account.
We're aware of that it might attract some botters, but we can lock the account (1/1) indefinitely if necessary.

So if you're interested in playing, just log in with 1/1 and try it out!
Cheers.

Today, a streamer will try the server out for a couple of hours.
His name is Trizze and he speaks English. He's a nice guy that wants to practise his 7.4 PvP skills a bit.

Feel free to join in-game and watch his stream on Twitch!
Remember that you can play for free on the public account 1/1.

We've also implemented the first teamquest (besides easter-eggs), to add a bit more RPG.
teamquests.png

Whats the point on buying a private account? Any difference or just to be recognizable?

Whats the point on buying a private account? Any difference or just to be recognizable?
Your stats such as Elo is more personal. You'll also be as you say, recognizable with an own character.
Depending on the situation we might also lock the public account if there are botters roaming around etc. You definitely don't have to buy an account if you don't want to. It's just a matter of having a bit more personal experience and supporting us.
Thanks for asking!

A small update!
The free 1/1 account now consists of characters with names of old PvP legends, instead of the boring "Sorcerer 01" ones.

Play and dominate as your favorite legend!
newchars.png

We've also fixed a few bugs:
Training NPC no longer stops working when multiple players train simultaneously.
You now can't summon scarabs by digging in the sand in duel arena.
You will now not get teleported out of Warlocks arena, that could happen in a rare occassion.

i would love to play this server Its really good!

but everytime i login its nobody , and i check latest activity and its people fighting vs Abott
Make free acccoutns for everyone. I think this way it will be lot of people online

i would love to play this server Its really good!

but everytime i login its nobody , and i check latest activity and its people fighting vs Abott
Make free acccoutns for everyone. I think this way it will be lot of people online
Hi Antony!
I know that it is discouraging playing on a server with nobody else online. But we already have a free public account (1/1) where you can enjoy pretty much everything that a paid account can. The only notable difference is that stats aren't personal on the public account.

Yes maybe we should make a gather on this Otland thread? Then everyone who wants to play login at the same time.

For example Sunday 16th, 20.00 Europe Time 16:00 Brazil time 14:00 USA TIME?

Someone make it far on this quest? I dont know what to do.
here is the book quote.

"The noble knight, different from the others, ventured on to find the princess. To fulfill his destiny, he had to protect her at all cost.
The informal meeting down here in the caves begins. The knight cannot continue his adventure. He must be stopped and be brought back so we can consult him to the right path. The path out is blocked by lava. He must have found a mechanism to pass the lava. The search shall now begin and the caves shall be dug at every spot to find the mechanism."

Someone make it far on this quest? I dont know what to do.
here is the book quote.

"The noble knight, different from the others, ventured on to find the princess. To fulfill his destiny, he had to protect her at all cost.
The informal meeting down here in the caves begins. The knight cannot continue his adventure. He must be stopped and be brought back so we can consult him to the right path. The path out is blocked by lava. He must have found a mechanism to pass the lava. The search shall now begin and the caves shall be dug at every spot to find the mechanism."

dig with a pick to the south-east corner of the table, you fill find a hole where you go down to pull a lever turning the lava upstairs into dust allowing you to pass further with the quest, but the quest itself is impossible to solo.

I can't hear shit like this
Delete me now

@EDIT Not that thread, wrong tab
Sorry guys, really

@EDIT2: Not this fckin tab, thank you google chrome

Last edited: