• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Let's War - OFFLINE

I'm bored to play the same map all the time , all my friends say the same.

I know that you have little time to add new maps , you work on solving the bots problem.

But could you add quick changes to the current map, for example change the types of ground in any place, adding a few bridges, trees and other small elements?

And if we were to transform the city of Thais into an ice city, or desert, add a few kamini in the middle of the city, some bridges, or something like that?

I think could it look nice to me, or expand the underground channels and add some river, or even a -1 place jungle of
small palm shrubs, or something like that?

I really like all new things in the map, because I have played Thais so many times on this or other servers.
Whenever I see any custom elements I'm delighted it.
nice google translate

My experience with Let's war.
- created account using account name with letters only
-login on website = your account is invalid
-hmm okay maybe letters cannot be in account name (cool)
-created account using account name with numbers only
-wow it works i can log in on website
-created character, downloaded game
-time to log in, trying to log with account which i made 1 minute ago
-your account is invalid
-wtf maybe I put it wrong, copy account name and password (same which works on website)
-your account is invalid
-uninstall, bb

-your account is invalid
-wtf maybe I put it wrong, copy account name and password (same which works on website)
-your account is invalid
-uninstall, bb

you have to know that for oldschool ots, the accounts only works with numbers.. no more than 9 and at password u can use letters and numbers ans MAYUS but no more than 10 or 12..... maybe the owner didn't configure the website properly but every oldschool player knows what im telling you 2 fingers of forehead mate. i dunno if you didn't know it or if you just are trying to look this ot bad. this happened to me at my ot with some players and obviously they were doing it on purposely

@Kaspar edit register.php or pm me i'll give you the correct config

Last edited:
-your account is invalid
-your account is invalid
-uninstall, bb

1. Listen never use
letters when you make account in old school tibia.

2. Maybe you have not accepted the rules of server regulations when creating an account?

3. It is possible that you have the Caps Lock key on when entering passwords.

4. Maybe you change your letters in the keyboard because you have not consciously used the key combination Shift + alt?

If you encounter something faulty, accept the fact that it might take a while for it to be fixed, and in the meantime, work around it.
This @shinbey1994 guy is well aware of how he can create a valid account number, but since he found a "bug", he starts complain and doesn't want to play. It kind of looks like he just want to bring some negativity here. Too bad he doesn't realize that I do not care at all. The server is online for those who want to play, if you don't want to play – then don't play.
Fixes will come when they come. It's a hobby for me not a job like it is for other server owners. Some people are way too privileged nowadays.

I have a questions:

Kaspar, can you give me GM for 1 day?

I would like to add some changes to the map.

If the changes do not please you or others, you simply will not save them ok?

No worries I would not do anything that would harm the server like adding lvl or items.

The changes attracts more players.

Because people are bored playing all the time on 1 map, which is not modified.

1. Listen never use
letters when you make account in old school tibia.

2. Maybe you have not accepted the rules of server regulations when creating an account?

3. It is possible that you have the Caps Lock key on when entering passwords.

4. Maybe you change your letters in the keyboard because you have not consciously used the key combination Shift + alt?

Did you even read what I wrote?

2.I created account.

3. "-wtf maybe I put it wrong, copy account name and password (same which works on website)"
I copied account numer and password from website which i used to successfully log in to webiste.

4.I copied account numer and password from website which i used to successfully log in to website.

Did you even read what I wrote?

2.I created account.

3. "-wtf maybe I put it wrong, copy account name and password (same which works on website)"
I copied account numer and password from website which i used to successfully log in to webiste.

4.I copied account numer and password from website which i used to successfully log in to website.

I will tell you this:

Sometimes I also have that the copied password does not work, then it copies it again and I try to continue until it works.

I make to you new account for you and send to private msg.

I do not know if you deserve to play on the server if you give up so easily but know my grace.

@Tampik back
I appreciate that you're trying to help, but changes will come only when I have time for it. I'm not going to force something onto the server. Just try to take a step back for now and just wait for a major patch. Right now the server is provided as is. If you are bored right now, it's okey if you leave and come back when updates take place!

@Pod Karacz
This thread isn't for insulting people's religions and beliefs, we can understand you without you insulting people.

@shinbey1994
Create a shorter account, for example a 6-digit account such as 123456. Also, when you copy hidden account that looks like this "••••••", then you will not copy the correct account name. I hope you do realize that.

Can you change spawnpoint to the east one, It will change alot with simple map edit and npc move, becouse everyone run north from spawn into severs, Its like 10 years tradition from Realistic, you spawn, you run north and enter the hole :p .

Thank you for hosting this, Kaspar :) It's already pretty nice as it is.
Having backpacks open after death and soul points for utamo vita are probably the best changes compared to RW!

I've got a few suggestions:
1. Add a permanent light effect, so you don't have to cast light spells.
2. Reduce the "strength" of paralyze, it is crazy strong at the moment. Side-stepping paralyze is about 3(?) turns (paralzye + 2 sds).
3. Make it possible to use rope on blocked rope spots. I know this isn't 7.4, but it makes it easier as a single player to escape.
4. Perhaps adjust the speed a bit. It is very slow, especially in sewers, this gives teams a huge advantage. Perhaps this is what most people want though :)

Looking forward to quests and to buy pots from the NPCs!

Last edited:
@Nosferatu88
Will do when there is time to fix it.

@Drone/Wizard
I have already written down every point you brought up, it's just that I haven't gotten time to fix them yet. As for the permanent light, it's something that'll be added with our "premium account" in donation shop. Premium account will grant you a few outfits and full light, that's about it (pure cosmetics).

I am aware that the playerbase has rapidly decreased but it's something I expected, since I haven't really been active. There will be a major update within time, and whenever that is, I'll be sure to keep you guys updated to test the server again. Thanks for sticking around and being patient!

I noticed something that may be related to the bug pz.

5x i have pz bug in sytuation when i fast runing and use energy ring + my death becasue energy ring no work good fast enough when i take it on sloot ring.

This happens rarely, but certainly much more often than on rw.

Almost always then he gets a bug from pz then.

And it is not just my observation , some players that told me the same.

Frag movie :

I uploadinging 4 x movie idk why no work HD.

Back