• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The most corrupted server I've ever played for god sake. Even a random server from Brazil is way better.

Apparently, I was banned yesterday for using "bot" while no one could confirm that I was actually using it. As soon as GM logged in, people started blaming me and this lead to banishment. "GM Wwa" didn't even bother to check, he simply listens to his kiddo disciples and takes action.

I don't have to prove anyone if I've used any third-party software or not, nor I care much about banishment but I for sure reported to Ruth since it was unfair, but he's completely ignorant.

Today, I logged in again and asked "GM Wwa" why he banishes players without any reason and he told me that they use "bot" and he got evidence of using it. I highly doubt this kid actually go through my screen to see how I actually play. Just a random 10 years old who got gamemaster position and does whatever he wants. A few moments later, I saw this guy "Zordon", he died and appeared at the temple while he started "spamming" hotkey numbers with braces like [f1]. I think we all do that, right? After we die, we start writing random keys just because we're cool and 7.4 old school pro players. This happened clearly next to this gamemaster and he did nothing but said "Zordon is Zordon" and he played 7.4 for 10 years. With this should I take anything that this "Zordon" does because he is "Zordon", even if he uses bot so we forgive him for being "Zordon"? Foff kid.

Now don't come up with some crap talk saying that he manually wrote these keys upon dying while he was healing himself even inside PZ.

xyUkjj8.png

L6MtzhL.jpg

FYI I've unbanned myself so I don't really care about being banned. I will eventually come back again.
All these crybabies died by me and they can't stand me coming back for them and calling me "botter".

The most corrupted server I've ever played for god sake. Even a random server from Brazil is way better.

Apparently, I was banned yesterday for using "bot" while no one could confirm that I was actually using it. As soon as GM logged in, people started blaming me and this lead to banishment. "GM Wwa" didn't even bother to check, he simply listens to his kiddo disciples and takes action.

I don't have to prove anyone if I've used any third-party software or not, nor I care much about banishment but I for sure reported to Ruth since it was unfair, but he's completely ignorant.

Today, I logged in again and asked "GM Wwa" why he banishes players without any reason and he told me that they use "bot" and he got evidence of using it. I highly doubt this kid actually go through my screen to see how I actually play. Just a random 10 years old who got gamemaster position and does whatever he wants. A few moments later, I saw this guy "Zordon", he died and appeared at the temple while he started "spamming" hotkey numbers with braces like [f1]. I think we all do that, right? After we die, we start writing random keys just because we're cool and 7.4 old school pro players. This happened clearly next to this gamemaster and he did nothing but said "Zordon is Zordon" and he played 7.4 for 10 years. With this should I take anything that this "Zordon" does because he is "Zordon", even if he uses bot so we forgive him for being "Zordon"? Foff kid.

Now don't come up with some crap talk saying that he manually wrote these keys upon dying while he was healing himself even inside PZ.

xyUkjj8.png

L6MtzhL.jpg

FYI I've unbanned myself so I don't really care about being banned. I will eventually come back again.
All these crybabies died by me and they can't stand me coming back for them and calling me "botter".
His new nick is Wwa Suck Mydick

plz ban him

/semphis

@sampleangel wow really i believed You, can You show us all realestawar communicty how exactly u shot 15 sd in a row? for example small video

pls show me how you do burst+sd 15 times in a row everytime with perfect exhaust timing, i want you to coach me dude pls @sampleangel

xyUkjj8.png

L6MtzhL.jpg

Such a dumb kid, I already see a vid of you botting (no, I won't lost my time to search and put it here, do it for yourself). Is obvious you're botting, why are you defend of you are legit when we can see a player with 100% accurency spaming hotkey hardly? Stop crying, this is 7.4, if you are noob go +8. dont ccome here believing someone

PD. Disapointed with Zordon, guys don't fuck old school PvP go away of here..

PD2. Also staff don't do some effort to ban this botters, they're online but the botters still playing xd

Yes, sampelangel can u prove it that u are not a botter? :) I see on ot u dont even want to hidden that u are botting

Hes still botting , this chocolate. Rth is banning him but he coming back on VPN.

Tried it out for the second time today, it's feels pretty smooth and nice to play! You all should try it if you haven't already :)
Thanks for hosting, ruth!

Tried it out tonight for the first time and was pleasantly surprised. Nice and smooth new client, decent map edits and enough people to have fun with. The only annoying thing about 'new client' is inability to change resolution. Otherwise ots is perfect! :)

I agree with Secreet, would be nice to see some other map in rotation.
Same, just tried it. No words. Good job making it. I'll probably buy some addons or smth to support it.

I agree add here faster game , faster exhaust for sd , more lvls maybe 50 like many versions old realistic war.

Ruth you no repair this what you say i play on new client and i can't heal when run like playing on old client.

I was right when I told you about it in previous posts.

Sometimes there is a mistake on the new client and can not be healed with a use of uh, it occurs very rarely but this phenomenon occurs on new client.

It does not only happen to me, but I also heard from other players they have the same sytuations somtimes.
In any case, no matter it , I wanted to ask you to remove the old client and stay here only with new client.

Every day i see boters here , some it's noobs when playing with bot , but bots it's bots and need to remove it or limit their number.

If you do not believe me, I can, for example, capture some one today when i see, and in exchange for sacrifice and upload some boter on youtobe you will remove the old client from the server.

What will you say for such a contract?

I am also in favor of increasing dmg from sd that everyone would die faster on hp by 2 runes sd.

@ruth
Can you could do faster exhaust on sd and uh etc. because you need a more difficult war?
I'm not sure about that.
Same, just tried it. No words. Good job making it. I'll probably buy some addons or smth to support it.
Thanks, you are welcome.

I agree add here faster game , faster exhaust for sd , more lvls maybe 50 like many versions old realistic war.

Ruth you no repair this what you say i play on new client and i can't heal when run like playing on old client.

I was right when I told you about it in previous posts.

Sometimes there is a mistake on the new client and can not be healed with a use of uh, it occurs very rarely but this phenomenon occurs on new client.

It does not only happen to me, but I also heard from other players they have the same sytuations somtimes.
In any case, no matter it , I wanted to ask you to remove the old client and stay here only with new client.

Every day i see boters here , some it's noobs when playing with bot , but bots it's bots and need to remove it or limit their number.

If you do not believe me, I can, for example, capture some one today when i see, and in exchange for sacrifice and upload some boter on youtobe you will remove the old client from the server.

What will you say for such a contract?

I am also in favor of increasing dmg from sd that everyone would die faster on hp by 2 runes sd.
Soon I will update new client with some changes and improvments.

Back