• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I like the idea of different spawn areas (in Thais) would save some time. Also, if the level doesn't matter that much I'll just keep it as it as and not ruin the effort people have put in to gain higher levels etc.

I'm also interested in the "removal of utamo vita" thingy, so why not try it. If it doesn't work I can always change it back.

So in conclusion:
  • Keep same levels
  • Remove utamo vita (from all vocations)
  • Increase magic level on druids to make more people play that vocation, thus eventually reducing spell-spam
  • Iterate between different spawn positions
Which spawn positions? I can imagine 3 different would be a good start, one of them the current, so 2 more. Fibula/Greenshore? Give examples

In the start maybe just add darashia and see how it goes also a boost on mlvl for druid is a good idea according to me.

PS. Du är så jävla sexig danne

Give examples
close to city: druid guild, dark mansion, lighthouse
far from city in open: bloodhall (north-east guildhall), white flower temple (south blessings)
very far from city: towns greenshore and fibula can be kinda fun yea​

1. Thais depot, 2. Greenshore - Tibianic, 3. Fibula - Red Rose GH or Fibula Bar, 4. Dark Mansion, and 5. one of the following: Bloodhall/Snake Tower/White Flower Temple/Halls of the Adventurers/Spiritkeep.
Although I fear the last one(s) is in too open area. It's actually in the middle of nothing and may not be too interesting. May also be hard to find each other when there's not many online (well not hard, but annoying if you got to exiva all the time). So maybe the first 4 are just enough as Dark Mansion is already in quite open area too.

How much you gonna boost druids' mlvl? +2? @ond ;

Last edited:
removing manashield? why would anyone want to remove it, also if you want to reduce the 'spell-spam' u'd make only 2 vocs available druids and knights, so everyone would learn how to aim, it should make server more intresting

Oh nice video, let me post mine then ;)))
Another one of "top25 realistic" can now be considered as a scum and nothing more.
Is it worth to mention that he used to teaming with well-known Jason today, what a shame :(

ct3Julg.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/ct3Julg.gifv

Reactions: kay
Not surprising at all. It's not the first time he got caught, but it's been quite long since the last time. Such a loser.
And Jason would team up with the most obvious botters only to get some frags. Actually, I saw him do that. You know, like I said, birds of a feather flock together :)
I don't blame the server/admins for botters, but I don't get why Jason isn't banned btw.

Last edited:
I uploaded this recording, didnt know that sd miss - poof delays meele which is burst. Thought it has no effect on exhaust at all but just checked it on ds and surely I was wrong and unfairly accused Bapupa of botting, sincerely regret. Consider it as a compliment :)

You kiddin me right ? XD poof + marked burst + next sd in the same second but ok its noot proof ;D He's target was didn't even on right in screen. Its immposible to made this. But tell me Where there is a will there`s a way or Practice makes perfect ?

How is that impossible? Happens quite often to me.
Like Brazolek said, there's a short delay for burst after you shoot/miss sd and that gives enough time to shoot another sd. Try it on a summon.

jo31oQg.gif

Last edited:
That people who's acussing me about botting honestly that means that you didn't understand anything in your life, anyways I bet you all guys with a record mouse if you want, otherwise just Shut the fuck up and keep killing the tibia community, nerds.

That people who's acussing me about botting honestly that means that you didn't understand anything in your life, anyways I bet you all guys with a record mouse if you want, otherwise just Shut the fuck up and keep killing the tibia community, nerds.
As I said above, you are considered as a scum, no one respect you, your words means nothing. Greet your boyfriend Problem Child. I really have no idea why do they decide to team up with bots, maybe love is the answer?

As I said above, you are considered as a scum, no one respect you, your words means nothing. Greet your boyfriend Problem Child. I really have no idea why do they decide to team up with bots, maybe love is the answer?
By you and? Ur friends? U manage to make guilty some1 and others obviously is delay...but ARE his words meaning nothing, while as long as we see here you keep discovering things. Keep up the good work xD
Like latii said: Lets keep killing the community <3
I wasnt about to say anything untill that "bapupa's delay" ^^

By you and? Ur friends?
Like latii said: Lets keep killing the community <3

By me, and I'm neither. Don't embarrass yourself again. Quoting a botter and speaking about killing the community, oh irony.
Brazolek was wrong about Bapupa and maybe he is a newbie (he atleast admitted to have been wrong). But it doesn't change anything in latii or jason case, and those are obvious, so don't try to put the cart before the horse. How was it? "I wouldn't defend a botter"?

Last edited:
kill the community? no, let's ban fucking botters, retards that ruin this game, you've been caught latii-- you are a botter, u deserve to be banned along with hamza, semphis, jason. i don't get why they're not banned yet..

Reactions: kay
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back