• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.0] Tibera - Full Global Tibia 8.0 with lots of new features from the later versions! [April 28, 2023, 18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://tibera.net
Server Address
tibera.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Really wish I could recommend this one but I cant. Theres 0 elements of 8.0 as this is a straight up 10.x map. People are donating but not receiving their points and the staff is offline now and haven't been online once after releasing it making it look like a cashgrab.

Do NOT recommend playing this one
I agree. Had big hope in this one but it failt in every possible way.

Really wish I could recommend this one but I cant. Theres 0 elements of 8.0 as this is a straight up 10.x map. People are donating but not receiving their points and the staff is offline now and haven't been online once after releasing it making it look like a cashgrab.

Do NOT recommend playing this one
Hi,

The system had a delay, everyone received their points already.
Sorry for the delay, it has been fixed completely from now on forward.

It is 8.0 with migrated 10.x features and maps.
Have a great day and enjoy!

Hi,

The system had a delay, everyone received their points already.
Sorry for the delay, it has been fixed completely from now on forward.

It is 8.0 with migrated 10.x features and maps.
Have a great day and e

There's nothing about it that's 8.0 though. Spells with new formula, cooldown, mana cost and weakness/strength.

It's like saying retail tibia is a 7.4 with migrated features and map, there's absolutely nothing that makes this server a 8.0 server.

There's nothing about it that's 8.0 though. Spells with new formula, cooldown, mana cost and weakness/strength.

It's like saying retail tibia is a 7.4 with migrated features and map, there's absolutely nothing that makes this server a 8.0 server.

You have the right to your opinion :)

Its not lootrate 4x.
Been hunting arround 300 Necromancers and looted 1 boh and 1 skull staff.