• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][8.5] RL Tibia Server ! Start on Saturday at 15:00 !

i played on rl tibia, but it doesn't give so fun like it was few years ago... dummys in edron... i skilled my knight from 90 to 100 in few weeks without doing anything. better play on ot servers :) i'll play when cipsoft will put online server 7.6, 7.92 or 8.0 ;)

it's my opinion

@edit :

already over 145 characters created, to start left 3 days ;) so there is a lot ppl who like my server ;)

before I started mine server I had a bit over 200 characters was created, and there was new created every hour so I had to disable account page....

that there's 10000000000000 characters created before server starts, doesn't mean all those will login...

Calling me retard btw?

as you are unable, I'm making a custom server.. you did just click Download, and then run on your server. most likely.. what ever you do.. most of the map and files.. are downloaded.. that server wasn't created from the scratch...

ye, some fucker something doing (pinging?) my website..

only website lol.. ingame zero lags.

man... On the way to koshei the deathless there was 2 priestess 2 vamps so I wasted 1 bp hp pots, when I reached the stupid Koshei hitted 600 on me.. I had 680 hp max and then I used pot which heals 100-150 and then he 1 hitted me -.-