• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] Frozeria High Exp Custom OT | War&RPG | Ferumbras Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://frozeria.net/
Server Address
frozeria.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
when your new erra starts do I get the donation points I had back? that was well within a year so i'll get 100% back right?

I still have 0 points. How do I go about receiving points back. I wanna be able to kill the bots with donor gear

Frozeria.net | 8.60 | Ferumbras Ascension Edition! | Brand new task system | New bosses | Best items on the server is only dropped by bosses! | BETA Starts at sunday 16:00 - 26/08/2018!

Check out our website for more information!!

WOW AGAIN?!?!?
WOW You dont have anything better to comment ?
Whats up dude frozeria hasnt been up since 2017.
Also we are the first server to implement ferumbras ascension to 8.60.
We've also taken the time to develop a 100 % custom task system with AI bosses whos not bottable.
Its so obvious thats your just here to trash talk and never ever played the server.
Well thanks for the bump m8!

Frozeria.net | 8.60 | Ferumbras Ascension Edition! | Brand new task system | New bosses | Best items on the server is only dropped by bosses! | BETA Starts at sunday 16:00 - 26/08/2018!

Check out our website for more information!!
Rules are that server must be online within 7 days of post, so im sure server will be online the 27th?

The best evo server which was ever created. Highly recommended!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back