• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] Frozeria High Exp Custom OT | War&RPG | Ferumbras Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://frozeria.net/
Server Address
frozeria.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
the problem is theres not rly something to post here xD
"there is not really something to post here" man i have the best fking thread of all thread on otland lol + the best 8.60 server so lol nothing to post rlly.... I have most uptime of all 8.60 server custom / evo map with the most players 200-500 durring peak time so ? nothing to post hahahah xD

All your servers last about a week. Every time a new name, same content. Best 8.6 server my ass

a thats the problem why noone takes you serious your server is for sure not the Best ot. A "best" Ot would not reset every week and changing ip

"there is not really something to post here" man i have the best fking thread of all thread on otland lol + the best 8.60 server so lol nothing to post rlly.... I have most uptime of all 8.60 server custom / evo map with the most players 200-500 durring peak time so ? nothing to post hahahah xD

With that atitude? Seriously, I dont understand how people can play this server, When you do restarts every week & different names everytime.. You dont have the best uptime of all, I'll write down some serious owners
  1. Forgottenl.se
  2. Memsoria.pl
  3. Highexp.eu
  4. Tibiaswe.nu
Think once again before you even write down message like this.

Peace Out!

Nothing has changed its just back to the original name Frozeria.... Dont be stupid frozeria @ facebook still got 500 + likes :)

With that atitude? Seriously, I dont understand how people can play this server, When you do restarts every week & different names everytime.. You dont have the best uptime of all, I'll write down some serious owners
  1. Forgottenl.se
  2. Memsoria.pl
  3. Highexp.eu
  4. Tibiaswe.nu
Think once again before you even write down message like this.

Peace Out!
Ok im just gonna point out some things on ur post since u dont seem that smart. First of all highexp.eu is a 10.98 server i stated 8.60 ur making ur self look like a fool. Second of all memsoria is a spoofing server who spoofs atleast 50 % of there players and ur calling them a serious OT? man ur fun!

a thats the problem why noone takes you serious your server is for sure not the Best ot. A "best" Ot would not reset every week and changing ip
We dont reset every week obviously like why do you exadurate like no tomorrow i have 1 reset this year so really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back