• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] Frozeria High Exp Custom OT | War&RPG | Ferumbras Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://frozeria.net/
Server Address
frozeria.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Ok im just gonna point out some things on ur post since u dont seem that smart. First of all highexp.eu is a 10.98 server i stated 8.60 ur making ur self look like a fool. Second of all memsoria is a spoofing server who spoofs atleast 50 % of there players and ur calling them a serious OT? man ur fun!

A week without reset for you is cancer. You need to reset every week because lack of money & still same idiots donates again to you. You have hosted this server with around 10 different names!

A week without reset for you is cancer. You need to reset every week because lack of money & still same idiots donates again to you. You have hosted this server with around 10 different names!
Man is this some kind of jokes like shit people bullshitting like no tomorrow. Reset every week like where do you even get bullshit like that from?

We dont reset every week obviously like why do you exadurate like no tomorrow i have 1 reset this year so really.

If you are the same owner like it was 1-2 years ago then this server is not recommended.

Its all same just different exp prob :D
VIP has been added, chryse has been updated several scripts to make it easier for players to play the OT has been added. 4 New events has been added CTF Event and Massive Team Battel (Standard ones) and on top of these standard events we added a unique guild war event and a complete new pvp event called War Bridge Events (Never seen before)

Does not matter if it was a event or not, it was the same so :)

Does not matter if it was a event or not, it was the same so :)
Ofc it matters i mean u havent even seen my event? Stop advertising servers i already reported u once for it. Also that server was just a stupid bridge with a stupid tile who gave u exp. This is a fully scripted event who devides you into 2 teams in a map where u have to get into the opposite teams base and kill their boss. So hows that the same? Man stop making ur self look like a damn fool gtfo of my thread

That "stupid" server had a record of 293 players

What was ur record? 150? with 20 ( 90 euro adv ) ? =)

That "stupid" server had a record of 293 players

What was ur record? 150? with 20 ( 90 euro adv ) ? =)
and i dont think any server booked 20 x 90 euro advertise lol that wouldnt be a smart move. Just a waste of bunch of money. Also dont forget that i dont invest my own money its the servers money from what people donate and i use donations for advertise, host etc WHICH is kinda obvious? case closed t.t

I doubt so ( almost 500 ) = )

Maybe fake players level 10.000 then yea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back