• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] Frozeria High Exp Custom OT | War&RPG | Ferumbras Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://frozeria.net/
Server Address
frozeria.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
For sure you will check it out its the best OT there is and will be and ever made so please check it ffs!!!! Dont be hater like these pussys who ain't done nothing except complaining and tryinng to advertise their own shitty servers with no players and that literally sucks.

This right here is why you are shit.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

say that to my 300 + players
21:56 New record: 348 players are logged in.
I rest my case...

You are still shit even with 300 players online, i dont want to know how many of them are afk :D

You really just writing shit around cus we do not like your "best pvp 8.6 otserver wowowowowowow", you must be 15 y/o imho.

Vestia has more than 1050 and no your ot isnt the best evo still

vestia this vestia that. Anybody that mentioned or even thought about mentioning vestia should seriously face the corner and be ashamed.
xd9kciq.png

This is just the temple of vestia. They don't even try to hide how shitty their ot is.
Following your logic I can launch a 8.6 ot, xlog 1051 mcs and voilá BEST 8.6.
please delete your System32 folder

vestia this vestia that. Anybody that mentioned or even thought about mentioning vestia should seriously face the corner and be ashamed.
xd9kciq.png

This is just the temple of vestia. They don't even try to hide how shitty their ot is.
Following your logic I can launch a 8.6 ot, xlog 1051 mcs and voilá BEST 8.6.
please delete your System32 folder
TRUE FUCKING STORY HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHA I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF HAHAHA

You really just writing shit around cus we do not like your "best pvp 8.6 otserver wowowowowowow", you must be 15 y/o imho.
He's just the new generation of lil kids trying to host a server, but it is funny because just the way he acts makes people not want to try his server anyways lmfao. Reminds me of someone who used to come up with different servers every month and would use peoples info to try to hack accounts on other servers

He's just the new generation of lil kids trying to host a server, but it is funny because just the way he acts makes people not want to try his server anyways lmfao. Reminds me of someone who used to come up with different servers every month and would use peoples info to try to hack accounts on other servers
Maybe his server is good but his attitude m8, damn.

Maybe his server is good but his attitude m8, damn.
Maybe i come of as arrogant, but im the only guy doing any server that acctually makes any sense today im sorry to state the fact and i know that the fact is killing these guys.
They were talking so much trash before server opened "no one will play the server" and now when the server has 19:28 New record: 442 players are logged in. (442 players) they are quiet.
Reaching 500 tonight boys!

20:03 New record: 559 players are logged in.
I've never in my entire 9 years in the ot community seen a playerbase grow this fast without any golden advertisement or banner ad. Growing 150 concurrent players in a day.. Additionally, your player count goes down the same at low time as it did when you only had 200 players. Really makes me think

I've never in my entire 9 years in the ot community seen a playerbase grow this fast without any golden advertisement or banner ad. Growing 150 concurrent players in a day.. Additionally, your player count goes down the same at low time as it did when you only had 200 players. Really makes me think

Thought the same xD

His Advertisements are on all pages, otserverlist,facebook,youtube, Whats is strange? He has players because he worked a lot on that ot :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back