• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] Frozeria High Exp Custom OT | War&RPG | Ferumbras Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://frozeria.net/
Server Address
frozeria.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Holy shit, just did a little investigating and his numbers are being spoofed hard af LOL

His Advertisements are on all pages, otserverlist,facebook,youtube, Whats is strange? He has players because he worked a lot on that ot :p
Advertisement as in banners or gold name. Alot of people work alot on their servers. I have never ever seen one grow by 150 CONCURRENT players in a single 24 hour period. ever.

Holy shit, just did a little investigating and his numbers are being spoofed hard af LOL
No shit blinkz I was just trying to not say that directly. haha ur a savage though. I fucked up and did it a couple years ago. Its easy to spot most the time. This guy made it extra obvious though. A server doesn't launch day hit only 200. then 10 days into launch suddenly grow 350 players over 3 days xD

No shit blinkz I was just trying to not say that directly. haha ur a savage though
Lmao this kids to annoying not to say something, because must make sense about level 100s being online with basically no skills nor eq

Well we had 6 days countdown and banner advertise so stop complaining speculate in stupid things. We even got more advertise comming + we are doing advertise on BIG streamers aswell so please stfu

No shit blinkz I was just trying to not say that directly. haha ur a savage though. I fucked up and did it a couple years ago. Its easy to spot most the time. This guy made it extra obvious though. A server doesn't launch day hit only 200. then 10 days into launch suddenly grow 350 players over 3 days xD
also its only 4 days into launch not 10 so stop making stupid and false statements cause ur ots is literally garbige

also its only 4 days into launch not 10 so stop making stupid and false statements cause ur ots is literally garbige
Literally garbige. Nice. Whatever Blinkz and everyone who took a second already looked at your online list. Its whatever keep posting the 150 new concurrent "players" you get each day and I'll keep working on my garbige ot.

Rofl just ROFL, Sebbe you have to be kidding me, this server consists of 90% Spoofed characters.

I took a look into the Online List and VOILA this is the FIRST example.
Theres atleast 100 more just like this.

1KTqlat.png

Frozeria.net

Every player on 90% of the accounts has 100% to go to level and No Shielding etc.

Its 100% spoofed Server and i would NEVER Recommend this Server run by a shitty owner like Sebbe.
Helvetica, Frozeria Blablalba, blalbablalba, blalbabla 100000x more servers just different names trying to grab some free Cash like the jew he is.

Frozeria.net
Frozeria.net
Frozeria.net
Frozeria.net

I mean i could go on but ...

Rofl just ROFL, Sebbe you have to be kidding me, this server consists of 90% Spoofed characters.

I took a look into the Online List and VOILA this is the FIRST example.
Theres atleast 100 more just like this.

1KTqlat.png

Frozeria.net

Every player on 90% of the accounts has 100% to go to level and No Shielding etc.

Its 100% spoofed Server and i would NEVER Recommend this Server run by a shitty owner like Sebbe.
Helvetica, Frozeria Blablalba, blalbablalba, blalbabla 100000x more servers just different names trying to grab some free Cash like the jew he is.

Frozeria.net
Frozeria.net
Frozeria.net
Frozeria.net

I mean i could go on but ...

You can go take a look at archlight's thread, there's screenshots of the exact same shit happening there. There's a reason why he changed the website to hide that information now. You can log in and play frozeria and see there's lots of player activity, the last deaths site is a good way to accurately gauge how active the server is if there would be only spoofs there wouldn't be tons of different of players dying every other minute (way more than there is on archlight btw).

It's hilarious how sir knighter has selfproclaimed how his server is the best custom server 2016 and all that jazz and now when some other retarded owner does the same shit on his server he goes crazy in this thread.

Last edited:
You can go take a look at archlight's thread, there's screenshots of the exact same shit happening there. There's a reason why he changed the website to hide that information now. You can log in and play frozeria and see there's lots of player activity, the last deaths site is a good way to accurately gauge how active the server is - if there would be only spoofs there wouldn't be tons of different of players dying every other minute (way more than there is on archlight btw).

It's hilarious how sir knighter has selfproclaimed how his server is the best custom server 2016 and all that jazz and now when some other retarded owner does the same shit on his server he goes crazy in this thread.
Hmmmm this weirdo spoofs his deaths list also. So I really have no idea what your trying to say. Go look at any of those spoofed characters they all have random deaths to like Cyclops Smiths or something lmfao

~Edit~ Damn bro what happened??? Someone get removed from otservlist ;)? @Loveria

Last edited:
@Loveria Hey man your amazing OT that brings in 150 new concurrent players a day got removed from Otservlist? How come?

You can go take a look at archlight's thread, there's screenshots of the exact same shit happening there. There's a reason why he changed the website to hide that information now. You can log in and play frozeria and see there's lots of player activity, the last deaths site is a good way to accurately gauge how active the server is if there would be only spoofs there wouldn't be tons of different of players dying every other minute (way more than there is on archlight btw).

Yes. From 18 months ago... We fucked up. I admitted to that and gave a public apology. Someone ropped me into something and I carried it on. It was a huge mistake. That's how I noticed he was clearly spoofing so quickly. And never actually called him out on him blatantly until he continued to brag and say it's cause his server "is just so much better than archlight" then next morning they're banned off otservlist.

200_s.gif

Seems like the best evo ot "maker" has lost his balls : D

Ip Address: frozeria.hopto.org (?)
Port:
se.png

Uptime: 100%
Peak Record: 954 players online on May 7, 2017, 4:46 am CET
Monsters:
?
Server: The Forgotten Server 0.4_SVN
Owner: Loveria
Added: May 7, 2017, 4:06 am CET

Lol you readded under a new IP and you tripled your playbase again? That's insane dude your so talented.

Ip Address: frozeria.hopto.org (?)
Port:
se.png

Uptime: 100%
Peak Record: 1735 players online on May 7, 2017, 5:54 am CET
Monsters:
?
Server: The Forgotten Server 0.4_SVN
Owner: Loveria
Added: May 7, 2017, 4:06 am CET
;)

His Advertisements are on all pages, otserverlist,facebook,youtube, Whats is strange? He has players because he worked a lot on that ot :p
+ HE DDDOS ALOT SERVERs , and spam messages in them....... i would like to see this guy banned.... ddosing and calling people to frozeria all over servers... this isint funny. As other ots communitys doesnt ddos you bastard ?! If frozeria attacks me i can attack back ?

would be nice to see some admin taking care of this... because ddosing for advertising your own server is not nice you know..... LAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yea we're all aware of the things he does. Yet some people still came in here and defended him (or they we're his alt accounts, not sure).

He purchased a new domain to link to his main url, posted it on otservlist.org and spoofed to 1800 players now. He will be banned in morning again. It's getting kinda sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back