• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] Frozeria High Exp Custom OT | War&RPG | Ferumbras Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://frozeria.net/
Server Address
frozeria.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Hahahah 1.7k players online.. I knew this guy was a retard but to be this retarded? Its a new level. How surprising that someone with a mental age of 10 would think of doing something like this? "Best 8.6 OT" xDD I have yet to see a bigger fail

Next countdown mister loveria?

+ HE DDDOS ALOT SERVERs , and spam messages in them....... i would like to see this guy banned.... ddosing and calling people to frozeria all over servers... this isint funny. As other ots communitys doesnt ddos you bastard ?! If frozeria attacks me i can attack back ?

would be nice to see some admin taking care of this... because ddosing for advertising your own server is not nice you know..... LAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Well If its like that , than im not right, but.. also everyone is fighting for his ot to be better and have more players online :p

Hahahahaha i think someone became so mad he went full on fucking RAGE Retard mode.

FIND 1 WRONG
uISuT6z.png

This is fucking hilarious

Sebbe you had a good server in the start but QUICKLY Became a Jew and stopped caring for the server.

ey guys he now became to crying so we have to wait till he stop cying to can repond in this forum

You talking like i ddosed server and i did this spoof server on otservlist? Its my players whos pissed off that you banned the server people donated over 5000 euro to the server ofc they are gonna fight for it...

Fuck the haters!

I love this server. Such a great system that makes it fair and fun to play. And with great staffs that puts a smile on your face.
Definetly recommend this server :)!

Well.. there's a small "pay to win" aspect which makes me highly unmotivated..
Like.. to get the next tier of equipment, you must buy 3 pieces of that piece from the donation shop.
Sure, you can get points by doing tasks, events and shit.. but the thought that anyone who donates a heap can get the best set ingame in two minutes really makes me sick.
Other than that, pretty good ot i guess

Fuck the haters!

I love this server. Such a great system that makes it fair and fun to play. And with great staffs that puts a smile on your face.
Definetly recommend this server :)!
Nice brand new acc fam, and @Loveria all your going to do is keep getting deleted off otservlist like you must really have autism
~edit~ Lmfao so deleted off otservlist while your paying for advertisement. I have never seen someone so stupid in my entire life.

Fix ur server its full of bugs you still need to repair and I had notified the owner of otservlist :)

haha fix ur server full of bugs there literally 0 bugs you couldnt even mention 1 man shit ur all so pathetic thanks for 30 k euro on 1 week btw love making OTs <3

haha fix ur server full of bugs there literally 0 bugs you couldnt even mention 1 man shit ur all so pathetic thanks for 30 k euro on 1 week btw love making OTs <3
Haha look at this turd bragging about something which is far from true.

LOL common bro even you don't believe the words you type. Honesty just waiting for you to get banned off otland and this thread deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back