• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] Frozeria High Exp Custom OT | War&RPG | Ferumbras Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://frozeria.net/
Server Address
frozeria.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Just go back to ur shit OT with 50 players man where 30 of them is spoofed

i will fuck otservlist hhhhhhh otservlist is fuck up you with 2.5k eur :D go fuck your self but be calm with that :D

Content is supreme compared to others but still not that fun anymore. it's pay 2 win for actual content now that hes given half his playerbase supreme donor gear so they'd stream for him.
Point is...
Server content is dope 100%
Staff/ownership is lacking and needs actual English competent Staff member with no greed in mind... And less bots

Content is supreme compared to others but still not that fun anymore. it's pay 2 win for actual content now that hes given half his playerbase supreme donor gear so they'd stream for him.
Point is...
Server content is dope 100%
Staff/ownership is lacking and needs actual English competent Staff member with no greed in mind... And less bots
You have 24 / 7 support available on discord. I agree with you tho a few more tutors and so on would be pretty nice..... And the statement about giving out full donor to people is just blah... Really man? Sure the streamer got a welcome gift in points but it was hes own choice to come here i didnt bribe him.... Well anyways thanks for feedback

FACEBOOK EVENT [LOTTERY]
------------------------------------------
STEPS:
1. Like our Fan Page
2. Like this post
3. Share it
4. Comment with your nick
PRIZES:
1x SPECIAL ITEM
2x 50 000 Premium Points
3x 30 000 Premium Points
4x 20 000 Premium Points
5x 15 000 Premium Points
LOTTERY DATE:
16/06/2017 at 20:00 CET
SERVER INFO:
Frozeria.net started on 30/04/2017 at 15:00 CET

Firestorm / Zombie / Team Battle / CTF Event / Paint Ball Event / Run Event / Guild Castle Event / Raid Events / Custome Hosted events by staff and streamers!
High rates
Currently double points which means cheap items in shop!
Unlimited runes, ammunitions and potions!
Items, Crystal coins, equipment and premium points on level advance!
Vip island - New mission manager and new spawns!
Daily Bosses.
Lottery / Upgrading Items / Daily Quest system

[Frozeria International War Tournament! 1000 $ CASH PRIZE POOL!]
We Invite All Tibia players to participate in Frozeria International Tournament!

--Requierments of entering Frozeria International--
A team with 8 characters with a minimum Level of 7500 on Frozeria.

--Prize Pool--
1st 700 $
2nd 200 $
3rd 100 $

--Tournament Rules--
Each team has to be 8 players with a minimum of level 7500.
Level 10.000 UE Will be disabled in the tournament.
All UE damage is decreased with 25 % in the tournament.
MC is not allowed in the tournament.
ELFBOT is allowed in the tournament. (Some features may be disabled)

Frozeria International Tournament is starting at 30/06/2017!
Prepare ur self invite ur friends and participate in our tournament to claim the prize pool!

The guy even went as far as to pay for Twitch bots.. I entirely give up on this fake server.
got bored anyways.

Stop being pissed off cause i didnt want to have a partnership with you please ur embarrasing yourself
I offered you that partnership when you said your server made 18k a month and ACTUALLY had 1000+ people lol... its 90% bots and are controlled by you is whats even worse. you're marketing skills are as trash as your player base is. You run a Tibia server and shit talk my offer like I'm some slime ball but you beg people to stream and Pay for twitch bots because you're server is a fucking joke. At least Evolera has ACTUAL players, Stop riding his dick and Actually put some work into your server.

oh look, another reset ahead, who woudve thought that :rolleyes:
(great idea to try and blame it on "server crashs and duped items" btw ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back