• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] Frozeria High Exp Custom OT | War&RPG | Ferumbras Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://frozeria.net/
Server Address
frozeria.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
I do not see a point to have a disscusion with this kind of people, all they want is to attract the attention of the players and they do it, nobody from their team is good, none of them has a good past.
Shiet is this jesus talking ? You're the messiah! Andjelo stfu ur sad man trying to act like ur the perfect human being. You haven't done anything except bringing toxicity to the community xD Funny ppl trying to shit talk servers for no real reason.
Theres no real reason for hateing on this guy who made Frozeria.
What has he done except makeing a good/bad/average OT?
Resetting a server today is not a big deal literally every server resets a few times every year.
The majority of all server that's upcoming lasts for 1-2 weeks.
Why hateing a guy who literally only started hes server because people asked for it.
Haveing spoofed characters? Look at all 7.4 servers where people has 15 - 20 rune makers (I've been there my self)
Or any server that you can bot on.
People are botting multiple accounts using 20 + accounts botting on 1 server.
According to otservlist there is 13 k players online on OTS right now.
So you can start by dividing all server counts on otservlist by 4 since the majority of the players on every server has either rune makers or bot characters.
And may i add didnt you ask Frozeria about makeing a 7.4 OT with him wanting to be partner with him literally less than a month ago? xD
Shiet haters gonna hate hate hate hate

Trash server.
Fake players all the time, cant see that shit anymore

Trash server.
Fake players all the time, cant see that shit anymore
Frozeria.net 200 + players online!!
Custom event night tomorrow!
Last Man Standing Tournaments
Big Exp Event
Hidden Backpack Event
Prison Break Event
(Many more events will be hosted tomorrow night) Don't miss it
1f609.png
;)

A new season of Frozeria with OTservlist countdown advertise.
Previous season was not advertised at all and we managed to reach over 200 active players.
Alot of our old and dedicated players who contributed by donating or giving feedback has asked us to launch a new season with more advertise.
With this said we are excited to announce the new season of Frozeria with alot more focus on advertisement to reach a broader audience and gain stable player growth.
We provide you with the best up to date custom content with unique systems that offer immersive gameplay and character investment
On top of all this we also added/updated alot of new content.
5 New Events.
3 New Dungeons has been added.
Reintroduced the boss room. (Can be found in Chryse)
Website has been updated. (More information & guides available everywhere)
Some mission lines has been adjuested.
Small balance changes has been made.
This is just a few things thats been changed.
Join us next season to see all the amazing updates we have done.
Next Season starts: 15/04/2019 19:00 CEST

man already banned on otservlist again... can we have 8.6 evo run by a guyy that dont get their ots banned on best ad platform ??

Shit ot, i know 100% you were the ones that hacked my account in Spider cause i only have same acc name and pass in both froz and spider. I changed my acc name and pass. You filthy shit

Shit ot, i know 100% you were the ones that hacked my account in Spider cause i only have same acc name and pass in both froz and spider. I changed my acc name and pass. You filthy shit
Why would a OT server whos been around for what ? 8 years + hack their players?
And you are the only one to ever complained about it ?
Doesn't seem even slightly possible that they hacked you.

Why would a OT server whos been around for what ? 8 years + hack their players?
And you are the only one to ever complained about it ?
Doesn't seem even slightly possible that they hacked you.
If what you're saying is true, how come I got hacked? Only two OT's that I had same acc name and password. Anyways, shit ot so.

If what you're saying is true, how come I got hacked? Only two OT's that I had same acc name and password. Anyways, shit ot so.
Sounds like someone is mad for being stupid and using same account and password on multiple servers.

Sounds like someone is mad for being stupid and using same account and password on multiple servers.
Dude, I said earlier there were only two ots that I had the same acc info and it was Frozeria and Spider. And I got hacked in Spider. The thing is I had my previous problems with the admins in Frozeria. So I figured it out easily.

This era has been fun! Or...?

1. Points were promised to be refunded, or at least 10% of what you previously donated on previous eras. It's now day 4 and I still haven't received a single point and nobody I know have received anything either. The GM's don't give a damn about it and I've PMed them countless times where they just reply: "I've forwarded it to the one responsible".

2. The entire release-day was unplayable due to massive lag. I understand that you can't anticipate a DDOS attack, but still it affected the server's health and it really showed.

3. Monsters were bugged. Some monsters randomly dealt billions of damage which resulted in instant death. This wasn't fixed until day 3.

4. The vocations are completely unbalanced. Archers should be deleted because they don't do anything well. They are squishy as hell and deal no damage what so ever. Sorcerers and Druids feel very clunky to play since their AOE spell costs like 50% of their mana, making it so you can barely use it in combat or you'll end up killing yourself.

5. On day 4 they decided to increase the donation shop prices by huge amounts. This mainly affected crafting items. For example eternal earth/fire/water went from 5,000 points to 12,500 points. This is more than a 100% increase in price. The mining pick went from 10,000 points to 50,000 points, there's an increase of 500%. My biggest problem with this isn't that they increased the price, its just that they increased the price in the middle of an era when some players have already taken advantage of the lower prices. I find this incredibly unfair.

NOTE that the server even had an open "beta" for about a week where they tested everything to make sure everything was running smoothly. And it was running smoothly, so I don't know how they messed up everything so bad. Almost feels like they launched a different version than the one that was tested.

So funny that we received 3-4 DDos Attacks few hours before launching our server, by tracing IP Adress Attacks were coming from Sweden, Malmo, so strange that Frozeria Owner lives in Malmo :/

Chase Dark Here Lvl 10,005
Warrior
T3 set +

For my Review on this ot with about legitimate 50 hours game play+ in the last 5 days! I have Achieved first to 10k
So, First day the server started we had nothing but lag and crashes due to the owner not having any sort of DDos protection on his website(rookie mistake) Also mobs code was messed up to where no matter what you would get head shot at any hp, (all of this should've been tested in Beta) We would run around and Do dungeons every hour and discovered that people could abuse them by farming tier items (can be sold for premium points at an exchanger in game) They could kill mobs and Boss Loot it and Exit Dung and redo it without having to wait for Cool down. They increased Materials(used for upgrading tier'd items which make you a tiny bit stronger) Motes and Stuff started at 1.5k per 100 and within 2 days was jumped to 5k per 100 = tiered items to cost 100k premium points ($25 aka Just a Cash grab server) For example the difference between tiered items is about 1-2k more dps so essentially grinding for the items is a waste of time. Gm's Will not Compensate you for fixing bugs (only ot I know that wont compensate you for helping fix the server) Owner Will randomly teleport you and ask to help for new content without warning. We have 3k and 4k dungeons that are geared towards players 6k+ instead of towards there respective levels. the New Vocations is a great aspect but hasnt been tested properly. they Nerf them without listening to players who actually play the vocations. Have been told that no Vocation same level should be able to solo another vocation regardless (which doesn't make any sense) so if you do your character will be Nerfed. Another thing Paralyze in this Ot is broken to where you cant move and are exhausted way harder than any ot ive played your rune exhaust is also tied into opening doors/ going down stairs or using anything.
My conclusion is that this server Is nothing but a Cash grab and The gm/ owners will not listen its a fun server to play but its ran by the wrong people.

5/10

Yours truly
Chase Dark
RPG/ no PVP
Americuhhh

Can ANYONE explain why this guy is still allowed to post here? He's legit ipbanned from 2 other OT Sites for scamming, constantly lying and spoofing his character count to amp sales, the guy is legit a bot server and shouldn't even be allowed here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back