• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Arkonia Online (RPG/PvP) | Real MAP 7.4 | Exp x2 | Cast - Tasks - Loot Message

ArkoniaOnline

https://arkonia.org
Reaction score
28jumhe.jpg

Create Your Account at
www.arkoniaonline.com

Follow us on the Facebook
facebook.com/arkoniaonline

ARKONIA ONLINE STARTING:
26.12.16 - NEXT MONDAY - 18:00 CET

2lo3k2p.jpg

Arkonia Online is a long-term 7.4 Real Tibia Server with uh/parcel traps, no pz-lock
on boats and carpets, no runes in shop, no wands, no rods, manually aim,
real tibia quests, real tibia spell formulas, real tibia weapon (melee, distance)
formulas, real tibia npcs, monsters and loot rates.

2dhw713.jpg

* ANTIBOT CLIENT

* CAST SYSTEM
* TASKS
* LOOT MESSAGES
* SHARED PARTY EXP
* NORMAL PREMIUM ACCOUNTS

5k3o5j.jpg

www.arkoniaonline.com

Exp x2
Skills x2
Mlvl x1
Regeneration x2
Loot x1

5my82a.jpg

There are available epic quests, also we are going to add

some fresh content and we will hold on the 7.4 climat.

- Druids: exura sio spell costs 55 mana.
- Paladins: spears has 30 atk and paladins have 5% boosted damages.
- Knights: exori spell costs (lvl * 2) mana and knights have 10% boosted damages.

Last edited:
Next 7,4 low rate +unknown that will fail.. X2 exp and x1 loot are you kidding me? Whos gonna play it?
Nothing personal just seeing every serv launched is failing so hard even with x3 exp loot and.. Youre doing another lower.. Just advicing you what is going to happen and you dont need to be nostradamus to see future of it dude

Next 7,4 low rate +unknown that will fail.. X2 exp and x1 loot are you kidding me? Whos gonna play it?
Nothing personal just seeing every serv launched is failing so hard even with x3 exp loot and.. Youre doing another lower.. Just advicing you what is going to happen and you dont need to be nostradamus to see future of it dude

Server has been developed for a few years and it has been tested for a long time. It is perfect.

all 7.4 low rate (2x) players are already playing medivia. It's highly unlikely they will go from medivia to your server.
I'd consider changing the rates if I were you

We don't want to steal players from any other open tibia servers. We would like to get players from Tibia who are looking for oldschool version and they do not know that such a servers exist.
Server is going to be long-term, without resets so it has to be low-rated. We will advertise it as much as we can we will have streamers as well. You guys just need to test it out before writing such an opinion.

Will try if not empty.. But most of people wont even try if there isnt 500 player logged in at server start.. Sadly. And you cant do much about that.. The community is like that, with those rates we can expect what will happen. Good luck!!! Ill play it srriously when you build a midrate

Server has been developed for a few years and it has been tested for a long time. It is perfect.
Maybe, but your website obviously is a copy paste and half of links on UI doesn't work. Also if it's so good I think you should first try with hrate and if people will see that it's good then you can consider making a lowrate.

Maybe, but your website obviously is a copy paste and half of links on UI doesn't work. Also if it's so good I think you should first try with hrate and if people will see that it's good then you can consider making a lowrate.

Website is created specially for Arkonia Online. Everyone are able to create accounts yet and we are working on these unavailable sections in the meanwhile.

We've had tests before with the high rates and we are sure that project is ready and will stay for a long-time. That's why Arkonia Online is starting with low rates.

Last edited:
Website is created specially for Arkonia Online. Everyone are able to create accounts yet and we are working on these unavailable sections in the meanwhile.

We've had tests before with the high rates and we are sure that project is ready and will stay for a long-time. That's why Arkonia Online is starting with low rates.
I'm not saying that you didn't had tests. The truth is that you are writing from account with 3 posts and we don't know who are you :D
Anyway gl with project, wish you the best :)

I'm not saying that you didn't had tests. The truth is that you are writing from account with 3 posts and we don't know who are you :D
Anyway gl with project, wish you the best :)

you joined in 2012, k, who are you?

just want to show you how retarded it sounds.

Yea, but I'm not the hoster, but the user. If your gonna play lowrate you should be pretty sure if its worth spending time on.

Yea, but I'm not the hoster, but the user. If your gonna play lowrate you should be pretty sure if its worth spending time on.

I know what u mean, you know only medivia is WORTH playing, (low rate blablabla)

any other server just want to make money, we all know it.

I'd considering raising the rates to be like a mid rate server.... the low rate servers are pretty locked in and there is no real reason for the players to leave them. Just my input goodluck

i would play but all lowrates fail so hard i guess cause oldschool players, we are getting old, ..even if server is good. up for a midrate aswell

I'd considering raising the rates to be like a mid rate server.... the low rate servers are pretty locked in and there is no real reason for the players to leave them. Just my input goodluck

i would play but all lowrates fail so hard i guess cause oldschool players, we are getting old, ..even if server is good. up for a midrate aswell

Thanks for your opinion guys. Sad that you would play only on mid-rate but I hope that you will try it anyway.

All sections on the website are working except the client, will be available to download on Monday. Greetings.

Last edited:
Back