• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aint shit to do lol. I thought bout trying real tibia again but you really need premmy and im like meh lol.
Real tibia was fun til a certain somebody ruined it for me again lmfao. Kids are weird

I am still on the stance that raising dmg on New spells should be avoided as it raises the level needed to PvP. Raising the dmg on these spells is only giving more advantage to those players teaching higher levels than anyone else.

This also effects pve content when considering new monsters and new and old dungeons. With these stronger dmging spells and effects being added to them such as stun dungeons like SoT can be ran through quite easily by ignoring the level req and simply leveling up higher and running thorough it when you're much stronger. Also the dmg boost on spells + char level dmg increase only makes exp gain faster for those no lifing. Which I believe is opposite of everyone's goals.

Sorry if my post isn't worded or layed out well. I am posting with my phone.

SoT can be ran through quite easily by ignoring the level req and simply leveling up higher and running thorough it when you're much stronger.
hell. fucking. no.
we tried that. never trying that again. DO NOT TRY THAT

I can remember that i did it with burak and bunch of other ppls was hard as fuck without burak and me as saint and other saints no chance lol

burak was just a botter
Fucking stfu you funky. Atleast I am honest about saying that I am using bot. What about you all ? %95 of server using bot but they're all just funkies, hiding that from us, like we don't know.(And yea I'm pretty sure you are one of those %5 players ofc.)

I can remember that i did it with burak and bunch of other ppls was hard as fuck without burak and me as saint and other saints no chance lol
And I ran it solo without dying in last era ;) But wasted too much time in last era, cuz as you know I am not able to enter portal without killing monsters around me. So it took thousand years to kill 2 bosses and some shit mobs :D

I wish this next server bans the uses of bots cuz botters are ruining the game with pking and stuff while your just walking to your house

No, botters will rule the server!

dont-cry-be-strong-366x435.jpg

I have no problem against auto heal really auto heal is something i accept but then it should be official so everyone can have it.

What i dont like is cavebotters + afk.

No, botters will rule the server!

dont-cry-be-strong-366x435.jpg

I have no problem against auto heal really auto heal is something i accept but then it should be official so everyone can have it.

What i dont like is cavebotters + afk.

Might aswell just not play if your gonna cavebot.I mean,i really fail to see why people tolerate afkers/cavebotters when this is what ruins everything.

People say leveling was too easy but thats just because everyone just fucking bots.It was quite a tedious lvling experience for me playing manually,and i dumped quite a few hours on different character alltogether. Just the crafting thing was really made for botters and just plain sucks. Sadden me to see developpers implement stuff for botters only. I think you should man up and set some strict rules for cavebot. Just instant deleting. You might think you lose player but i think yuo'd get more long term player doing so.Also people would lvl way much slower.I met quite a few guy that left just cause everyone was so far ahead and lots of these botter dont really bring anything to the "whole" community. Like you have 2-3 little groups of hardcore botters/friend and it ends there. They're probably being loyal to you but i think its putting the server a step behind. You either implement more stuff for the botters once again,or you try and get a real community playing rather then a selected few botting and just hanging alltogether while ignoring everybody else. Changing rates wont affect anything at all,people donate and then they're all set and done. Botters will bot for weeks or days depending on rates but they wont donate more or make people join at all.

Not gonna cost you much to test out the strict method and just resets if it fails. I doubt you can keep up with the botters if you still allows that.

agree; the exp get tedious once ur 250+ and there's now content to +600?

i used to love the dungeon system; didn't play last vers tho coz it feel like "the same"; but i'm happy to see ascalon coming again and i'm gonna support it and try it when it come's out...

i understand the botting part, i don't like bot, i share it ruins the game; but botting is now part of this game; we got to accept it... some kind of uber stamina and slow gain for botting not be worth or alike could help? i don't realy know...

or yea insta delete and keep updating the server so they want to comeback and not botting... or implement official botting and get a much huger map/spawns and you could success this project finally for a long while?

GL anyway and happy to see it's coming soon!:D

I suggest making all botting legal, aswell as afk cavebot. Then we should have a large exp bonus for party hunting, so that people that manual hunt in party's will gain lvls faster then afk cavebotting. Something like one hour party hunting = 4 hours of afk cavebotting. What do you guys think?

I suggest making all botting legal, aswell as afk cavebot. Then we should have a large exp bonus for party hunting, so that people that manual hunt in party's will gain lvls faster then afk cavebotting. Something like one hour party hunting = 4 hours of afk cavebotting. What do you guys think?
Then I'm just gonna set up a few bots to hunt in a party for the bonus, too easy to abuse

yes lets make everyone who doesnt have a team instantly quit

Status
Not open for further replies.