• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Burmourne Evolution 10.82 - ONLINE NOW

Reaction score
This is the official advertisement thread for Burmourne, you can follow this thread in
order to stay updated on how Burmourne is progressing. Keep in mind that we will
reject/report all destructive criticism, if you are not interested in the server then please keep it to yourself.

General Information
Burmourne represents the next generation in a long line of Evolution servers.
Created from scratch, Burmourne brings you a masterful balance for both players and developers alike,
offering not only a safe and lag-free environment, but also an unique experience. Our team is dedicated to continued development.
Join us and find out exactly what it means to be Burmourne.

Connection settings
Website/AAC: Burmourne website
IP: burmourne.net
Client: 10.82

Features

• Latest client protocol
  • Functional cast system, hotkey equip and loot channel
  • High-quality map created from scratch (Inner-city infrastructure is kept)
  • Daily exciting and well-rewarding events (Firestorm- , Zombie- , Swim- , Last Man Standing-event.. and more)
  • Unique character-attribute system (Increased Damage -, Damage Absorption -, Lifesteal -, Increased Healing -, Increased Speed -, Max Health - and Max Mana-Attribute)
  • Chain-Quest with checkpoints, starts at an easy difficulty and turns into hardcore
  • Balanced dungeon system with randomized boss difficulty and extra loot
  • Plenty spawns and exciting quests to explore
  • Very well-balanced custom creatures, some created for team hunting and some for solo hunting
  • Functional and modern website
Rates
Experience rate: Average 68x (Starts at 225x and ends at 2x, click here for details)
Skill rate: 35x
Magic rate: 7x
Loot rate: 3x

..last but not least, some visual!
vrFL3e3zH.gif

The server will launch this Sunday 29/11, 18:00 CET (GMT +2) - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Last edited:
funny joke
low effert evo server 0 advertisement 0 players again no ty

The shop may have a lot of items, and I don't like that, but I know the two primary developers of this have put in a decent amount of effort to make a nice Evolution server.

Let's keep the prejudgement to a minimum. Give it a chance. ;) Good luck, @Chechlowski.

Not sure if you didnt know or if this is something you made for the "pros" but you should probably fix your knight weapons (steel axe, hammer of prophecy and djinn blade)
They are all 1 handed which means the axe is the best.

Explaination: Tibia doesnt count your weapons def stat when you are using a shield. It only counts the +2 after it.

Example: magic sword (atk: 48 def:xx +3) with a mastermind shield (def:37) = 40 def. Doesnt even consider your def on the sword. While the avenger (atk:50 def: 38) it counts both because you dont have a shield.

In your case the sword is actually the worst because you dont get more def over the others but less damage.

Best is axe. Its better thab other 2 in all cases.

The club is better than sword because 2atk is better than 2 def. 1def reduces 1-3 damage while 1 attack increases your damage by 2-4*
*note i dont remember the right numbers but it should be right.

Give the sword atleast 2x difference from axe atk (axe attack - sword attack x2 = sword def) and just give club the median of both stats from sword and axe. Make sure you add it to the + modifier.

Might have mispelled i will come back and update this post when I get home. Phone :/

Not sure if you didnt know or if this is something you made for the "pros" but you should probably fix your knight weapons (steel axe, hammer of prophecy and djinn blade)
They are all 1 handed which means the axe is the best.

Explaination: Tibia doesnt count your weapons def stat when you are using a shield. It only counts the +2 after it.

Example: magic sword (atk: 48 def:xx +3) with a mastermind shield (def:37) = 40 def. Doesnt even consider your def on the sword. While the avenger (atk:50 def: 38) it counts both because you dont have a shield.

In your case the sword is actually the worst because you dont get more def over the others but less damage.

Best is axe. Its better thab other 2 in all cases.

The club is better than sword because 2atk is better than 2 def. 1def reduces 1-3 damage while 1 attack increases your damage by 2-4*
*note i dont remember the right numbers but it should be right.

Give the sword atleast 2x difference from axe atk (axe attack - sword attack x2 = sword def) and just give club the median of both stats from sword and axe. Make sure you add it to the + modifier.

Might have mispelled i will come back and update this post when I get home. Phone :/
I've adjusted these three items in particular after reading your post, the only attribute that differs them now is their weight. Thank you for an informative response, I appreciate it (I also removed the minor crystalline tokens from the shop on request from a few old players).

Great server! :)
Give it a try guys!
In my opinion donation shop isn't overpowered (tested it :))
Only knight weapons should get changed to max. 53 atack.
Recommended!

We managed to reach a record of 91 players today, I'm more than happy since I expected it to land somewhere around 50. Thank you to everyone that has been playing the server so far, we are doing our best to resolve all the minor bugs that has been reported.