• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Catalysium - Beta [10.97-10.98] Custom Server - OFFLINE

m2PPIQx.png

:|
pls use different color
edit: nvm i see tarek posted the same thing

Found some time to post my thoughts so far:

I'm a fan of Pokemon servers and I was actually playing one before trying this out. I have to say that Catalysium was far more entertaining than I could of imagined! There is so much potential for the server and I think it could actually become really successful with enough work and updates.

I find it more exciting than a Pokemon server because the creatures are new in a sense. For Pokemon I know all of the evolution and which Pokemon will end up strong. On Catalysium it's all a mystery which makes it exciting. Bonus points for making a unique server that no one else has. :)

P.S
I posted some suggestions and bug reports on the server's website. Don't forget to check posts on there once in a while!

'm a fan of Pokemon servers and I was actually playing one before trying this out. I have to say that Catalysium was far more entertaining than I could of imagined! There is so much potential for the server and I think it could actually become really successful with enough work and updates.

I find it more exciting than a Pokemon server because the creatures are new in a sense. For Pokemon I know all of the evolution and which Pokemon will end up strong. On Catalysium it's all a mystery which makes it exciting. Bonus points for making a unique server that no one else has. :)
I feel exactly the same thing. Hit me up if you want ingame: Kolhydrater :p

Found some time to post my thoughts so far:

I'm a fan of Pokemon servers and I was actually playing one before trying this out. I have to say that Catalysium was far more entertaining than I could of imagined! There is so much potential for the server and I think it could actually become really successful with enough work and updates.

P.S
I posted some suggestions and bug reports on the server's website. Don't forget to check posts on there once in a while!
i will have to check this server out the next time is up looking for alternative to play on

Is it online at this moment? Since I can't seem to login or is it just me?

Still bumping this! My first couple of minutes on the server felt very unique!

PATCH I

It is time for another round of fixes for Catalysium. Among others, we were able to address the following with today's patch:
  • Fish & Snake corpse works now
  • Bloody pincers and feathers are sellable
  • Fixed Frog lick displayed wrong text
  • Changed description on profession from "an monster tamer" to "a monster tamer"
  • Fixed misspelling on defeating task monsters
  • Increased rotworm task killing amount
  • Now you are able to mount bear
  • Fixed that level 1 monster gained experience
  • Pigeon and Calamray is now hostile
  • Werebadger replaced attack with Shadow Wave
  • Poison attack has been fixed
  • Fixed when player level up that your monster do not lose experience and also gain full health
  • Now player saves everytime you level up
Thank you everyone for your reports and suggestions. We have taken some of the suggestions into consideration.

Kind Regards,
Catalysium Staff

There are quite a lot of customfeatures, it will take quite some time to take the bugs out, but this a server to keep an eye out for!

Is this server for players who like RPG or PVP, or is it little bit of both?
I would say it's a little bit of both. The main goal of the server is RPG, but you can duel players with your monsters which is the closest you'll get to PVP on a server like this.
Also if the server becomes successful enough, there should be weekly tournaments where players duel other players and show off their skills. With cool prizes of course. ;)

At this point of time only RPG. Guild wars and etc, may come later.

I would say it's a little bit of both. The main goal of the server is RPG, but you can duel players with your monsters which is the closest you'll get to PVP on a server like this.
Also if the server becomes successful enough, there should be weekly tournaments where players duel other players and show off their skills. With cool prizes of course. ;)

This server looks so cool, but unfortunately i won't have time for RPG-like ots :/

Keep up the good work.