• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Cinara 8.60 Evolution

You didnt mapped a shit!! Map your own maps, and stop make evo!! It will be boring after 1-2 weeks ... If you gonna map something go with rl map download real map without edit - it is like from 44k to 80k to 8.60 server map it to like not just edit thais.. I dont like that have normal thaiS! And make vip system . Pay for scripter who can make it for you..

Map that your brind think mAp what ever you want just something your own maybe something that will be crazy!

This is so a facepalm moment, one min its ONYL evo servers and custom server you are "allowed" to make, now its rlmaps? Is nothing good for the community?
Even tho its download and run server, which I hate its still a server and players will probbly have fun with it, if you ask me this is nothing better or worse then the 10.37/41 rlmaps out there.
Make something unique, people think you need a map the size of an rlmap but you really don't, just a simple town, some houses, spawns and quests nothing more then that is needed.

But to be fair haven't we all made download and run servers?

@Oldschool'er are you jealous in some way?
Why do i never hear something about you or your projects?
My old cinara had its 300 players.. also my euforia had an record up to 600 players.

@Evil Puncker & you've always been a tard.

Haha Frostcore closed and now change name to Cinara? xD You are lamer dude.

People if you do not have anything serious to say then doesn't say anything, why do you have to waste time commenting on how it's in your case will not change anything. If you do not want to play, do not play it but let others play. Server is not bad, just missing our players, and then there will be more changes. I promise you this, just try to understand that this is an evo and it is rather difficult to compete with rl maps. Be understanding, come and play if you do not want to waste time to get to know server playing a few days. Goodbye. "I keep playing, I keep smiling"

People if you do not have anything serious to say then doesn't say anything, why do you have to waste time commenting on how it's in your case will not change anything. If you do not want to play, do not play it but let others play. Server is not bad, just missing our players, and then there will be more changes. I promise you this, just try to understand that this is an evo and it is rather difficult to compete with rl maps. Be understanding, come and play if you do not want to waste time to get to know server playing a few days. Goodbye. "I keep playing, I keep smiling"

Huh, so you made new acc to praise this lame ot? It's 3rd edition with different name in 1-2 month. That's why you don't have many players, because noone like resets and crap ot that is download & run. 53 with over half multi or bots on trainers? Very impressive. You can play and i can say truth about it, so other people won't waste time on it.

You didnt mapped a shit!! Map your own maps, and stop make evo!! It will be boring after 1-2 weeks ... If you gonna map something go with rl map download real map without edit - it is like from 44k to 80k to 8.60 server map it to like not just edit thais.. I dont like that have normal thaiS! And make vip system . Pay for scripter who can make it for you..

Map that your brind think mAp what ever you want just something your own maybe something that will be crazy!
Listen to this guy... He knows his stuff, he's best mapper/scripter around

Back