• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ClassicTibia 7.7 STAGES ANTIBOT AUTHENTIC RETRO ONLONE NOW!

Currently fixing and scripting on the new website which will come also will fix a new name within a day or two. We will re-launch this advertisement & postpone the launch.

Ecstazya
pay me 50 € and you get the best webside that has ever been used for a tibia server. KR, Blazed

Good to hear, think you will get more players if you do it like this. Hope to see the new wesbite and name asap.
Thanks alot, the new website is up and running a new name is a maybe though.
I'd suggest you wait a couple of months before you launch this. With tibianic 1x coming soon, having your start anytime soon would make your community close to non-existent. If you want a long lasting OT you need an active community. Let's face it with Tibianic launching soon that ain't even on the map mate.
Hi Khaldtor, I am very sorry to give you this answer but I will not postpone a launch of my own server for another ones, I know Konrad is launching a 1x server but I mean not every oldschool player wants to waste 15 hours in rook just to get out to main at the first day or am I wrong? I wish all luck to Konrad since he's an old friend. I will be happy if my server even has 10 active players then I built up a community so anything you are saying is not even on the map mate.
pay me 50 € and you get the best webside that has ever been used for a tibia server. KR, Blazed
I already got the website I wanted thanks anyways.

every previous realots ended with getting closed, same will be with ur lets be honest.
I am very sorry to tell you this but its true, this one will be closed but not within a long future, I can tell you that. So expect us to be here even when your first child has been born :)

if mexbignoobback is going to play this server then server won't last long why so because all good server have self destruction mode whenever they detect a noob who is using a unofficial software to play and cheat

every previous realots ended with getting closed, same will be with ur lets be honest.

The first realots was online for what, 4, 5 years? (2004-2008/9) The last half year people were already around level 300 so new players werent that motivated to play anymore, thats just the lifespan of an OT. Even the last versions hosted by Dennis and Konrad were entertaining for as long as they lasted. OTs aint forever :p

back to topic=stages are ruining a good reputation of realots if a owner which has a realots files is making a decisions about staged exp something must be wrong

back to topic=stages are ruining a good reputation of realots if a owner which has a realots files is making a decisions about staged exp something must be wrong
I am very sorry to hear that it ruins your picture of "RealOTS". But this is not really a RealOTS version, its my own version Ecstazya's CT so stages will not be removed, alot of players like it and so it should stay, I mean people want changes not everyone who has acces to the files to make a 3x RPGMMO server instead why not make the server a little bit faster running so people could actually enjoy it with wars and make harder quests etc faster.

not recommend
Excuse me I don't really understand what you are not recommending? I am clearly saying you should not see this as a RealOTS version though we use exactly the same features with a few new ones, thats why theres a new name which is ClassicTibia my friend!

that website is fine enough:) are you still opening on the 13th? or is it delay'd? hope your making enough advertisement everywhere.

that website is fine enough:) are you still opening on the 13th? or is it delay'd? hope your making enough advertisement everywhere.
Thanks alot. We will delay the launch to the 20th a new thread is coming up by me & Penn himself tomorrow. We will start to advertisement everywhere but you should also not forget to spread the word out.

Ecstazya

Last edited:
Please don't postpone the launch. Why do you commit to a start date if you don't plan on sticking to it? It's so unprofessional... Just stick to the 13th like you stated at the thread start. The whole point of stating a launch date is so people can plan accordingly, if you just change it, then it ruins the whole point of even having one. Some people take this very seriously and took vacations from work. I did myself, and have friends that did also. Who probably won't play now. People took you at your word man. I say again, PLEASE Ecstazya, don't postpone the launch.

Last edited:
7.7 tibia so bp of mana fluid cost 1.1k, 1 manas gives 100 +/- mana and u need 4x more mana for makes runes?

Back