• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Well, he said the same thing few months ago when previous kasteria started.
He also said to my friend "we gonna ban every bot this edition"
and when I was young my mom told me that Santa is real.

From those 3 things, 3rd one is most realistic.
Lier should not call someone a lier.
When will the new client be released? I remember you saying something about a new client @GOD Wille
Few posts above I’ve wrote that client will be released next week. Dunno know exact day but it will be released before the weekend start and on that weekend we will organize power gamers competition for players that will use our new client.

Lier should not call someone a lier.

Few posts above I’ve wrote that client will be released next week. Dunno know exact day but it will be released before the weekend start and on that weekend we will organize power gamers competition for players that will use our new client.
Really doubt there will be a need since server will be almost empty next week xD

@GOD Wille about last edition, you refused to ban bots (auto e-ring, auto ssa etc.) what is really annoying at war, because you said new client will be in next week, so the problem with bots will be solved. Client didn't come up, you didn't ban bots, so we left server again. You can see, without two real teams server dies in 2-3 weeks.
This edition had to be without bots, but it went into other side. Bots are allowed. GODs can't ban someone without your permission, so what's the point of playing this server?
We wanted to play 8.0 because it needed any skill, with bots it's like 8.6 or 10+, every no hand can play it.

@GOD Wille about last edition, you refused to ban bots (auto e-ring, auto ssa etc.) what is really annoying at war, because you said new client will be in next week, so the problem with bots will be solved. Client didn't come up, you didn't ban bots, so we left server again. You can see, without two real teams server dies in 2-3 weeks.
This edition had to be without bots, but it went into other side. Bots are allowed. GODs can't ban someone without your permission, so what's the point of playing this server?
We wanted to play 8.0 because it needed any skill, with bots it's like 8.6 or 10+, every no hand can play it.
Promised edition without bots, after few weeks even Kasti said that this edition is disaster if we consider amount of bots, it's huge amount xD

Maybe GOD Wille drank too much alcohol and he meant client with implemented bot, not client with antibot xD
It would be more presumable if we take a look on the situation on server

Last edited:
These "war teams" are like less then 10% of the server, yet they act like without them there wont be any server.
so whats left to say?` The war teams are dead, the server is alive. Lets have better wars

01:25 Opponent Ocb of the We Old Now was killed by Trut. The new score is 400:371 frags (limit 400). 01:25 Congratulations! You have won the war against We Old Now with 400 frags. easy war

It's really boring server , full of noobs bots who no have skill to play this game even at with runes at hotkeys.

I help this server a little faster die , when killing noobs, but it does not make much sense, because here 95% of players play on the bots and quickly back lvls with using cave bots.

I can not wait for this server to die and part players of the game will return to play at realesta war server , because at the moment 0 good servers to play.

Here maybe playing of a 5% normal players , the rest are bots, some cave bots, others are players without hands , who only run around the map and the bots do everything for them, that is nobody plays outside the robots here.

People are watch all days how bots make lvls for they , because they clicks only at keybord arrow left or right all time and watch monitor if some one want killing bot , this server no have a any sense , better close it faster.

I make for fun 4 movies at this server for noobs , because this game is dead , and people no play on war ots when this Kasteria online , because people are crazy and more liked to watch how bots make lvls for they at this server for robots.

I help this server a little faster die , when killing noobs, but it does not make much sense, because here 95% of players play on the bots and quickly back lvls with using cave bots.
Yesterday we were pking on frosts and we met 6 people with autoheal, when their hp dropped below 90 % exura gran was immediately used xD
Server full of bots and no hands, wanna be pkers with autoheal pretending they got any skill xD
Boteria fest

Last edited:
Told many times that @GOD Wille allowed players to use bots because he got more players online at online counter, but in fact people don't care about this server because they didn't spend much time to make level and cash, program did it.

Bots are same reason we left server again, like we did in the past, but Niebieski can't learn.

It should be written at home page, font 40, colour red, "BOT=DELETE" and we can play. Not new client etc., because it takes some hours to make bot works on everything.

It's really boring server , full of noobs bots who no have skill to play this game even at with runes at hotkeys.

I can not wait for this server to die and part players of the game will return to play at realesta war server , because at the moment 0 good servers to play.

Here maybe playing of a 5% normal players , the rest are bots, some cave bots, others are players without hands , who only run around the map and the bots do everything for them, that is nobody plays outside the robots here.

People are watch all days how bots make lvls for they , because they clicks only at keybord arrow left or right all time and watch monitor if some one want killing bot , this server no have a any sense , better close it faster.

I make for fun 4 movies at this server for noobs , because this game is dead , and people no play on war ots when this Kasteria online , because people are crazy and more liked to watch how bots make lvls for they at this server for robots.

Woa bud.. thats unfortunate..

war teams still play, both teams got 50+ players, still idiots that left server will keep crying that "THEY" left server. xD

Tampon making movies of killing 50 lvls when having 60 lvl, then crying that all he meet is "noobs that dont know how to play" hmmmmm XDDDDD

Sorry Polack Legenden, you are so big legend, you make all players leave server because you are godlike. Sell me some PVP, please.

PS: You are so big random from vestia, u don't even know this is one splitted team, u could know it, if u played with any team before ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.