• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Prophecy [Friday, 14th of December 2018, 20:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be other mich then, they give him 1 char in 1 battle and start screaming that he dead 5 seconds later, why degenerate? im just telling truths man :(

There are no truths in your posts, merely speculations and accusations without proof.

If you are that guy i said is truth what i wrote and you know it, im not here to speculate anything, just admit it, its nothing wrong about it.

If you are that guy i said is truth what i wrote and you know it, im not here to speculate anything, just admit it, its nothing wrong about it.

I already told you I'm not the guy, I didn't play mastercores you ignorant fuck. Besides that I haven't been commanding any fights in a few years since my own group of friends fell apart. You're almost as stupid as tampon, the only difference between you and him is that I actually understand your English.

wow rly nice graphics, maybe i play here. its like old school 7.4 tibia yes?

it is but its also pay2win cuz you cant make runes without premm and you can pay them to put depot at your house for only 25 euro

aff i have no money else i would play 100%

why new world

Why don't you read the OP next time?

"We will continuously upgrade our detection system to keep the amount of cheating across all worlds to a minimum.

However, we understand the request of players that wish to play on a server that has had the opportunity of being protected by our detection system from day 1 and we are happy to oblige."

Let the trolls post :)
They just really sad because the bought chars on dead classico tibia :(

Pay2win is better than bot2win so fk it ill take it ;D at least medivia detection system isnt fucked like mastercores is

And even if you can skip rook it doesnt matter. You can just sell coins/scrolls in game and gfb stuff for free lvls, just as in any other ots. They are ALL pay2win idiots. Skipping rook is extremly minor advantage compared to someone botting or buying scrolls to sell ingame. Skipping rook saves u a few hours, selling scrolls can make u 100 ten times faster than the guy who doesn't put money in anyway

Medivia want 3000+ steady player count back? REVERSE GRAPHIC UPDATE TO 7.4!

Medivia 1.5 year ago with 7.4 graphics = 3000 online.
Medivia now with new graphics = 300 online.

312.jpg

I never thought another game would to the exact same mistake as CipSoft did, it's just unbelievable.
That was mostly runes going pacc though, graphics did its part too of course but most of it was farms gone.

play if you like it, if you dont then dont. Don't get why people are crying.
Custom content is sick. staff puts in alot of effort of maintaining the server. Active gms and tutors. Big update coming in a few months. Regular updates with events. wtf else do you want.
If you can't afford a premium scroll perhaps get a job instead

Is not about if you can afford a scroll or no, you can pay 1 to start its ok, but you still need 3 more every month if you want exp with runes not with monks.

With that it seems you are saying that only the ones who have a job can play this server, and the ones who still study can't play

Last edited:
I already told you I'm not the guy, I didn't play mastercores you ignorant fuck. Besides that I haven't been commanding any fights in a few years since my own group of friends fell apart. You're almost as stupid as tampon, the only difference between you and him is that I actually understand your English.
Thank you for my English

Is not about if you can afford a scroll or no, you can pay 1 to start its ok, but you still need 3 more every month if you want exp with runes not with monks.

With that it seems you are saying that only the ones who have a job can play this server, and the ones who still study can't play

to be honest, it's always been on any ot. The ones who spend the most rl cash get on top. Wether it is from runes farmed by people who look to get some cash or buying premium scrolls to sell for ingame currency. You can still play the new server which will not be tainted by alot of farmed cash etc. Besides medivia having had some great wars it also had a steady rpg community. It offers space for both and in order to maintain a certain quality within this some things cost money.
Yes some bad desicions have been made but also good ones. Still one of the longest running otservers as far as i know.

edit: personally if id invest any time in an ot (for instance medivia or classictibia), id do it in a stable one. after playing a few like mastercores etc

I know its always been in any ot the premium stuff in shop, but its also true that in every ot you can make your own runes and go exp without paying nothing, mastercores maybe you had to pay golden account to be promoted, but still was acceptable, not like here. This venezuelans fucked up everything..

I know its always been in any ot the premium stuff in shop, but its also true that in every ot you can make your own runes and go exp without paying nothing, mastercores maybe you had to pay golden account to be promoted, but still was acceptable, not like here. This venezuelans fucked up everything..

there have been proposals before which get discussed and if many agree can be implemented. Definitly some things got fucked by these massive farms. But i think if you can change iryonts mind about the premium runes and for example propose to allow lesser runes like hmms, fireballs. Or perhaps facc runes to a certain extent like max x ammount of y per time. These will be considered. But really name any server which doesnt get massively abused rune makers. If i want to buy runes on mastercores I can get 1k bp gfb within 1h (hence i plan to spend some euros on it ofc) same goes for classic tibia, realesta you name it

edit: dont forget it was a server community vote which got the premium rune making implemented if I am not mistaken

Last edited:
In those servers you mentioned, in Realesta if you want to try the server make 1 char and make gfbs and go exp, without paying nothing mastercores the same make runes and exp or even classictibia more slowly but you still can do it. Here maybe you pay this premium you will see a full server and maybe you get tired firsts days and you feel you payed for nothing

Its true about this fireballs or hmms, when you are this lvls 8-20 is kindda boring as a mage to exp with item instead of fireballs or hmms.

I know about this poll but they do it on a bad time when alot people left after the update, if they do it now for sure wins free acc runes xd

Like 10 good players total gonna play here, then 900 bananas xd

Last edited:
Hello, can anyone tell the admin to ban this guy no other to play? He just spams shit

See u tomorrow guys! Also buying kks/ runes legacy, that I pay with A JOB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back