• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Dalerium 10.37 | Real Map | 19 April 2014!

I've seen enough. Its not very promising when a server isn't able to accomplish a simple task as; comming online when deadline passes.

Yeah, sorry for the BIG delay.

Long story short
I was at the gym and got delayed by few things..

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Still cannot connect, some people are already online, but when i try to log in i got msg You are not a gamemaster?! WTF?

The brs are like plague on this server. Don't ever trust them, they'll be like "Come do annihilator" blah blah and they'll just kill you at the end.

recommend this server
the only problem is a majority of the monsters movement speed is messed up...

not only speed of the monster is too big, also the power of monsters is very high, kollos do dmg like 400-500 with arrow shot, water elemental combo u for 500+, coryms hit for 150, frost attack is too high, so many bugs with monsters, at hives u can make pk, and go up on the stairs to pz. also it says that u dont lose items till lvl 100 which u do. GM said that they did beta tests and all was great but they also did it with very high rates and everyone had lvl like 700+ and now when they started the server with real rates it shows really how many bugs server has.
don't recommend

not only speed of the monster is too big, also the power of monsters is very high, kollos do dmg like 400-500 with arrow shot, water elemental combo u for 500+, coryms hit for 150, frost attack is too high, so many bugs with monsters, at hives u can make pk, and go up on the stairs to pz. also it says that u dont lose items till lvl 100 which u do. GM said that they did beta tests and all was great but they also did it with very high rates and everyone had lvl like 700+ and now when they started the server with real rates it shows really how many bugs server has.
don't recommend

I am sorry that you feel that way, and yo do actually have quite a list there.

Kollos, water elemental and Coyryms damage were fixed yesterday.
Fixed pz bug at Gray Island, will take effect after serversave.
Lowered Frost Dragon damage now that u reported it.
Fixed bug with free blessing for under level 100.

Yeah, you are right about the BETA rates, well I have fixed lots of bugs, which mostly are monsters and npcs..
Yep, when ppl were 200-400 levels they didn't focus on the little things, only on major quests etc.

Tho the positive thing here is that all the high level quests and hunting places should be great.

Thanks for bug reporting :)

don't recommend
how easy do you think it is to make a real tibia server? It doesn't take 1 day, I recommend ATT3 to put it back in test phase because you are right, 90% of the monsters I attack are bugged in some way or another. Other than that this server is great, people just have to report the bugs and tell somebody.
ATT3 I emailed you a list of the bugs I found today, and if you need help testing monsters abilties catch me in-game
King Silverwolf

how easy do you think it is to make a real tibia server? It doesn't take 1 day, I recommend ATT3 to put it back in test phase because you are right, 90% of the monsters I attack are bugged in some way or another. Other than that this server is great, people just have to report the bugs and tell somebody.
ATT3 I emailed you a list of the bugs I found today, and if you need help testing monsters abilties catch me in-game
King Silverwolf

Dont think its easy to make 10.31 RL map..
Yeah, there are some monsters to fix, tho I dont think I need to put it back to beta since.

1. Right now I am getting nice amount of bug reports
2. During the beta I have to find each bug myself which will take way too much time, I believe its impossible with humans lifetime.
3. Most of the "major" bugs have been fixed, right now there only are some monsters to fix and some other small things.
It doesn't take long for me to fix things that have been reported.

So as long as players report everything its fine :)

I get much more reports now that we are online, Yes, I made a mistake when I made the BETA high rated.
Ppl didnt care so much about monsters behaviour, etc little things.. But as I said earlier
Tho the positive thing here is that all the high level quests and hunting places should be great.

Anyways, I emailed you aswell but might tell here a little what it included.

- Fixed 10~ monsters behaviour, attacks.
- Fixed Utoris.
- Balanced eks healing / exura ico, exura gran ico.
- Fixed over 100 monsters healing.
/
tho there are monster attacks, loots and speed yet to fix but we will get there. :)

Check the email for more detailed version.