• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Guilcera Oldschool - 7.x Custom Map

Peonso

Godly Member
Solutions
Reaction score
zlQM42U.png

Our website: Guilcera - OpenTibia Oldschool
Discord Server: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Create your account now!
Guilcera is an old school OpenTibia server, with a custom map, the old gameplay we nostalgics love, and some surprises as well. It has the game mechanics from 7.72, spell system from 7.4 and monsters based on the 7.7 leaked files. We have a large number of hidden quests and secret areas that you will have to discover for yourself.

Also, the entire experience is free, you won't need to pay/donate anything to fully experience the world of Guilcera. Guilcera started 25 August 2017. You need our custom client to play Guilcera. Download it here.

It features:
  • Skills and Magic rates are staged, you advance faster in the beginning.
  • Game mechanics from 7.72.
  • Spells system the same as 7.4 Tibia.
  • Monsters from 7.7.
  • Party can share exp.
  • Knights and paladins damage is buffed.
  • Mana regen is slightly faster.
  • Loot message can be enabled/disabled.
  • Exp Rate
From 01 To 29 - x20
From 30 To 39 - x18
From 40 To 49 - x16
From 50 To 54 - x15
From 55 To 59 - x14
From 60 To 64 - x13
From 65 To 69 - x12
From 70 To 74 - x10
From 75 To 79 - x8
From 80 To 89 - x6
From 90 To 99 - x4
From 100 To 109 - x3
From 110 To 139 - x2
From 140 - x1

Starter city, Peonsville:
O79n1Tw.png

Guilcera Minimap:
guilcera_405.png

RP9DOP7.png

Join Guilcera now!

Last edited:
I'll give it a try definitely, is there a rook system?

Last edited:
Hello,

I was lucky enough to be a beta tester; everything is set up for the questing, exploring type of old player. We couldn't see any of the quests, but we could see the level doors, starts of clever puzzles, hidden area hints combined with a cool old school map. The monster layout is fair but challenging; even at these rates it would take a while before people could solve/explore things, and you will for sure need friends; the map and monster layout encourages team play, especially for quests.

This GM was active and kind during testing phase, and will be around during server operation so botters and cheaters will not grow. If you like exploring, questing, figuring out puzzles within a friendly community of old school players, this is the place for you!

(XKrayx, we started at level 8 during beta; I think it be the same for real server)

Evan

I'll give it a try definitely, is there a rook system?
Everybody start as level 8 in the city of Peonsville with basic equipment for you vocation.

Last edited:
I can definitely recommend anything Peonso puts out. Quality work, great person, and overall very experienced as well as active in this community.

I'll be around for sure, just not sure if I'll make launch.

Regards,
Cody

won't be playing but i totally agree with previous posters, this guy got some experience :) gl

I have played on Peonso's previous server - Celestia and I had a really great time. I recommend this server of course! I think I'll play here too if I have free time ;)

Exp rate seems to be a bit too high it might end like> 90lv~ in 1-2 day and quit are you sure u wanna keep so high rates until 80lv which drop every 5lv?

Exp rate seems to be a bit too high it might end like> 90lv~ in 1-2 day and quit are you sure u wanna keep so high rates until 80lv which drop every 5lv?
Kind of semi-agree to this. I think since it's a new launch a higher exp can be good to let people feel the server instead of giving up early or even in level 90. My vote would be a static experience rate with a modified formula similar to the one Iryont came up with, but higher!

Kind of semi-agree to this. I think since it's a new launch a higher exp can be good to let people feel the server instead of giving up early or even in level 90. My vote would be a static experience rate with a modified formula similar to the one Iryont came up with, but higher!
Exp rate fit the map, the idea is that it feels like a high rate at lower levels and a low rate at higher levels when the gameplay is more enganging. It is what this map asks, low level areas are poor in challenge and depth.

Btw Peonso do you consider doing any promotion to the ots? 52 accounts is kinda low :( I've watched some tibia streams lately and I've seen that tibia streamers like to play on ots, they change them a lot. They are often invited to new ots - they play on it on the stream and promote it, invite their followers to play on it. Maybe you could invite some tibia streamers? I don't know the deals between ots creators and streamers, probably the top steamers with many viewers want some cash for the promotion, but less popular streamers may do it for free or for some facilitations such as free items or something. It's good to invite swedish people because they usually pay much cash for the pacc or other things and you could spend this cash on bigger promotion.

Otherwise this server may be dead within few days I'm afraid...

Btw Peonso do you consider doing any promotion to the ots? 52 accounts is kinda low :( I've watched some tibia streams lately and I've seen that tibia streamers like to play on ots, they change them a lot. They are often invited to new ots - they play on it on the stream and promote it, invite their followers to play on it. Maybe you could invite some tibia streamers? I don't know the deals between ots creators and streamers, probably the top steamers with many viewers want some cash for the promotion, but less popular streamers may do it for free or for some facilitations such as free items or something. It's good to invite swedish people because they usually pay much cash for the pacc or other things and you could spend this cash on bigger promotion.

Otherwise this server may be dead within few days I'm afraid...

That sounds apocalyptical hahaha, I saw worse servers with worse advertisement do better than your expectations. I'm not aiming high, it will not has a high population, but it will do fine. I created a advertisement thread on every community in existence I know of, added it to most knew ot lists (Guilcera Advertisement.md · GitHub). It's missing things like facebook, but I didn't find an active facebook group, if you or someone know one and wanna help please contact me. @Worr is doing a youtube video.

Keep in mind that it's entirely free. Everybody has premium account as default and people can't pay even if they want to. And a lot of people only create their account during the launch.

Regarding your idea, I think it's awesome, but I'm not following the stream thing, so I don't know anyone, if you have any guys in mind you think might accept to stream Guilcera, please send me their stream channel and I will try to make it happen.

Last edited:
Back