• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Guilcera Oldschool - 7.x Custom Map

17/10
- Added an alternative client with some 7.1 sprites, you can use the one you prefer.
- Fixed a bug regarding monsters always attacking at stair-hop despite their 2 seconds interval, now they will respect melee attack cooldown.

wrvQqim.png

Love the 7.1 addition, any chance of a reset or diff server launch? Playing a dead serv is a struggle for me for whatever reason lol

Love the 7.1 addition, any chance of a reset or diff server launch? Playing a dead serv is a struggle for me for whatever reason lol
I still planning to add some more features and content before even ventilating the date of a reset.

17/10
- Added an alternative client with some 7.1 sprites, you can use the one you prefer.
- Fixed a bug regarding monsters always attacking at stair-hop despite their 2 seconds interval, now they will respect melee attack cooldown.

wrvQqim.png

Every time i see old school SS,it brings back so much memory i feel bad about what tibia has become. That was good old time,and because of that i need to go slay some oldschool BH on your server.

IMO to change:
- 3 mana per tick for sorcerers and druids,
- Conjured runes need to be doubled, runes which can be bought in shop should be as in real Tibia (not doubled) and their prices should be like - BP HMM - 1K, BP GFB - 2,5K, BP UH - 2K, BP EXPLO/SD - 5K.
- There should be some quest or something which should including few missions to pass it for the permission to talk with the NPC which were buying expensive staff from players,
- Few changes in hard quests which we were talking about Guilcera's site.

Looking forward for new edition, was really cool! ;-)

Last edited:
Some small change in monster behavior. Monsters now change target for the player that obstacle it's path.

14/11
- If a monster can change target, and it's going in a straight line into a target and then other player go in the middle of it's path, it will target that player instead.

Last edited:
Back