• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] HCTibia 7.4 ONLINE

As a player on the server i can say that the server is getting better and better, just need more people! :)

opRJ0Uk.png

:3

OK lets start off. Server has a lot of big issues, the GM's being the biggest issue.

Monster behavior is off by a milestone. it doesn't work at all. None of the monsters react as they should. When monsters run, they hit back. Secondly there are more issue to that, where the armor value on monsters are way to high, so goes for their damage. There are way more problems with that, but you guys need to know the main ones, in order for you to understand that the small ones are bugged swell.

Then we have the stairhopp shooting. When you stairhopp or target a monster or player, it doesn't shoot off directly. Same is when you hopp yourself for example to shoot a monster. You have to wait 4-5 seconds in order to do 1 attack and to then jump up again. Knowing it takes 4-5 seconds to do that damage, its not worth it. so even if the monster runs away, he can easily have time to run back, hit you without you even shooting away 1 projectile (arrow,bolt,spear etc).

Formulas for damage, and hit chances are bugged. This is a game breaker. Paladins with 50 dist hit a maximum of 60 with arrows on Cyclopes. Sure he can fix the damage. But then if you shoot arrows and it takes you 20 arrows with 50 dist to kill a cyclops it would start to matter. Lets say i do 100 with arrows, it would still take me about 10-12 arrows to kill a cyc in due to the miss chance. He has not fixed this and will never fix it. Because he is as inexperienced as he is. Community tries to tell the gm. but the gm doesn't give a fuck.

Then we there is the problems with, creature reaction time. Instead of taking a second to react, the monster reacts directly. Sure i understand this can be a good thing to avoid stairhopp killing. But this was a part of tibia back in the days. He said it was suppose to be real tibia. And with the delay of the arrow when jumping, its impossible to even try to escape. For example, by escaping i mean if you lure a DS or a Zerk, you should be able to run up the temple, and then stair jump on each side, or wait a little till the monster runs away so you can shoot it. Here nothing of it works.

Lastly, The gm is so lazy with all of this, that he hasn't even made the tiles or any sprites 7.4, why its not because of this douchebag wanting to use 7.72 graphics! its about the time he doesn't want to spend on making the server work like a 7.4, I mean levitate becomes almost worthless without 7.4 sprite (tiles). He never thought about it. Mana fluids even on this server should give 20-80 mana, where it gives only 20-50~. Killing a rat with starter gear, for example. you being level 1 with started gear 1on1 with the rat, you get down to red or even deep yellow. Before you manage to kill it. That is not correct. There is so much things you can say about this. And all of this is easy to fix. But the GM keeps making himself feel correct about everything. When clearly he is very inexperienced. He might be a nice guy or whatever. But when you want to keep a server low rate (2x), you need to spend time and money in order to earn some of it back. This owner has not done any of these fixes and should not host a server like this, putting peoples hopes up for nothing. Problem is that the gm put to little time to even start opening this server. Why the gm is unknown explains why.

All in all, this was a very short survey, but it doesn't need any more to it. Server is bad, and needs more work. To even host a high or even a mid rate. I have a feeling this gm is after money, without doing any fixes to the server. So keep away!

THIS IS NOT RECOMMENDED!

i smell something fishy in thais
Ppj3Fjn.png

gg it was fun until tarantula hit me 70 fk this server

Last edited:
OK lets start off. Server has a lot of big issues, the GM's being the biggest issue.

Monster behavior is off by a milestone. it doesn't work at all. None of the monsters react as they should. When monsters run, they hit back. Secondly there are more issue to that, where the armor value on monsters are way to high, so goes for their damage. There are way more problems with that, but you guys need to know the main ones, in order for you to understand that the small ones are bugged swell.

Then we have the stairhopp shooting. When you stairhopp or target a monster or player, it doesn't shoot off directly. Same is when you hopp yourself for example to shoot a monster. You have to wait 4-5 seconds in order to do 1 attack and to then jump up again. Knowing it takes 4-5 seconds to do that damage, its not worth it. so even if the monster runs away, he can easily have time to run back, hit you without you even shooting away 1 projectile (arrow,bolt,spear etc).

Formulas for damage, and hit chances are bugged. This is a game breaker. Paladins with 50 dist hit a maximum of 60 with arrows on Cyclopes. Sure he can fix the damage. But then if you shoot arrows and it takes you 20 arrows with 50 dist to kill a cyclops it would start to matter. Lets say i do 100 with arrows, it would still take me about 10-12 arrows to kill a cyc in due to the miss chance. He has not fixed this and will never fix it. Because he is as inexperienced as he is. Community tries to tell the gm. but the gm doesn't give a fuck.

Then we there is the problems with, creature reaction time. Instead of taking a second to react, the monster reacts directly. Sure i understand this can be a good thing to avoid stairhopp killing. But this was a part of tibia back in the days. He said it was suppose to be real tibia. And with the delay of the arrow when jumping, its impossible to even try to escape. For example, by escaping i mean if you lure a DS or a Zerk, you should be able to run up the temple, and then stair jump on each side, or wait a little till the monster runs away so you can shoot it. Here nothing of it works.

Lastly, The gm is so lazy with all of this, that he hasn't even made the tiles or any sprites 7.4, why its not because of this douchebag wanting to use 7.72 graphics! its about the time he doesn't want to spend on making the server work like a 7.4, I mean levitate becomes almost worthless without 7.4 sprite (tiles). He never thought about it. Mana fluids even on this server should give 20-80 mana, where it gives only 20-50~. Killing a rat with starter gear, for example. you being level 1 with started gear 1on1 with the rat, you get down to red or even deep yellow. Before you manage to kill it. That is not correct. There is so much things you can say about this. And all of this is easy to fix. But the GM keeps making himself feel correct about everything. When clearly he is very inexperienced. He might be a nice guy or whatever. But when you want to keep a server low rate (2x), you need to spend time and money in order to earn some of it back. This owner has not done any of these fixes and should not host a server like this, putting peoples hopes up for nothing. Problem is that the gm put to little time to even start opening this server. Why the gm is unknown explains why.

All in all, this was a very short survey, but it doesn't need any more to it. Server is bad, and needs more work. To even host a high or even a mid rate. I have a feeling this gm is after money, without doing any fixes to the server. So keep away!

THIS IS NOT RECOMMENDED!

"Community tries to tell the gm. but the gm doesn't give a fuck" That is the generalization that was summarized in this whole wall of text. Yet it is all bullshit!

The server opened the 17th this month and he has already patched several bugs including updating NPC dialogues, monsters behavior and more. There has been several in-game broadcasts where the main server developer tells the community what he is currently focused on doing - at the time i'm writing this a anti-bot client which is well needed for the sake of a long term well healthy server.

The main developer has ALSO answered multiple help requests, bug reports and more. He even stated that there will come even more updates through broadcasts in-game. I have no clue where you got any of this information about the GM's attitude towards the community but it is so wrong that it makes me think that you are writing all of this just to help other servers or anything similar.

How you even have the guts to say those things when the developers put a lot of effort in to this is just horrible.. I hope you change your mind and also all of the people who believed in this..

We have fixed a lot of bugs in the server also coming out with the new anti bot client. I want to personally thank the community for all honest feedback good to bad, without you this wouldn't have been possible. The server will continue to be 100% community driven.

- List of changes -
* Monsters now deal significantly less
* Distance weapons attack formulas has been updated
* Some spawns has been fixed to original like
* Tarantulas have been weakened
* Shovel can be used on loose ice piles
* Oldrak can now heal players
* Bow Quest
* Fishing bug
* Spellbook
* And some minor changes

If you want to talk to me about being a tutor and what it means on this server please message me in game!

Last edited:

THIS IS NOT RECOMMENDED!
This is just a lie, gm is very active. So far everytime I heard about a bug he comes shortly after to fix it. The bugs you are talking about were discussed today and have already been fixed today. Pretty fast actually? And only after the money?!? on a lowrate server with no doner items?

Actually the monsters hitting back part when running I don't think has been fixed. Everything else you mentioned had though.

The server has come along way since we started, again thanks to the community. I plan now using my free time to finish the remaining "legendary quests". Not that anyone would be able to solve them yet :)

It also appears that our first little "war" has begone, as promised I won't interfere. Good luck to both sides, but try to keep in mind it's a small server right now!

I can really recommend this server to other OtLander's, Really Positive & Friendly community.
btw you should take a look at Goblins they are hiting really hard

Last edited:
Yes our little "war" we had on the server lasted so short that I never got involved lol. I really like the server it just frustating when you can't even do desert quest... Please advertise more.

im sure it was just not restarted for few days and got overlayed with map items we just trashed it to bits with our lootbags guys :D

btw.
@
LKYqtsm.png

eTNGEIz.png

give it a try guys look at us we made it there some started earlier some not we all had our ups and downs but we got something no other server has a dead on community ! :D Greetz to all online!

Nacknemo/Taosin/Warchas, you are so full of shit.
You told me you thought the GM should focus on more important things than the antibot client, then you disappear as soon as the antibot client was launched.
GM wouldn't make the server as you want it to be so you trashtalk it when you quit? Anyone with a brain can see right through that crap.

About the server: GM fixing every bug I've reported the same day or the day after. They are working on the server and they want to grow it like almost tibianic grew their first server, slow and steady.
Come try it out, if you don't like it something about it then tell the community about it.
Good thing about a low population server is that you can help form it into the server you'd like to play on at the same time as you make it grow with the rest of the community.
I will stay here and we are a bunch of other players who will also stay here (both rpgers and pvpers).
Let me know ingame if you need any help with startup gear and we'll help out.
The only thing this server needs is more players which will certainly come sooner or later.

And Wirless please shut up, you know nothing about this game. Hows that dragon hunt coming? You know the one you planned do to with monks.