• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Medivia Online - Legacy & Spectrum | CUSTOM 7.4 | [Windows / Linux / OS X]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.. Still tibianic is best choice for playing if you want play old school server which wont get closed/reseted every month

I know, it's a good server. I just find it funny how people can be so naive to think it's perfect. I pointed out that the last time I knew Iryont was corrupt was like 1.5 years ago or smth, and then it was on several occassions.

People so butthurt < 3

btw iryont will you perhaps after 5 years fix so you can buy more than 1 parcel at a time? ;);););););););););););)

Bullshit.

I know this because he manually changed the e-mail on my account to that of his friend (which would otherwise take 2 weeks), so that he could change the password and thus hack my account.
You obviously don't know anything of the real corrupted things this iryont have done on his servers. Yes he have had several I been playing since he first opened tibianic v1.

please leave this thread alone with your stupid pink conspiracy.

you play every oldschool server for 3 days, then you die and cry. Nothing you say is taking seriously, when you stream tibia and speak about how much drugs you do. just fuck off.

def recommend this server.

just disliking the voacher =/. Hope this server is gonna get heaps of players. :D

please leave this thread alone with your stupid pink conspiracy.

you play every oldschool server for 3 days, then you die and cry. Nothing you say is taking seriously, when you stream tibia and speak about how much drugs you do. just fuck off.

def recommend this server.
haha wat, i never taken a single drug (other than legal ones recommended by the pharmacy if those are the ones you mean)

I don't really see weed as a drug, it's a plant : )

haha wat, i never taken a single drug (other than legal ones recommended by the pharmacy if those are the ones you mean)

I don't really see weed as a drug, it's a plant : )
"A drug is, in the broadest of terms, a chemical substance that has known biological effects on humans" it is a drug
thats like saying cocaine is not a drug but a plant because its obtained from the leaves of the coca plant

why not allow everyone to start at day 1, whats the reasoning?

why not allow everyone to start at day 1, whats the reasoning?

The server will be a success either way and it will allow the voucher players to level with less players online. You can compare it to the system of Morta - only PACC players are allowed to play at first since the server is already too full anyways. Also, the server obviously needs to earn money (server cost, staff cost, content cost, etc.) and this is a great oppertunity. Either way, even with the voucher system I can assure you that rookgaard will be a mess (loads of players online -> few spots in the area for players under level 2 -> players block spawns themselves)

but ey !! it say it is online?==??? WHAT IS 20 DEC. THEN?!

but ey !! it say it is online?==??? WHAT IS 20 DEC. THEN?!

Tibianic has been online for several years now. Tibianic is a 2x exp OT. Now after running the server for several years they are finally launching a new server, Spectrum. Spectrum will go online on december the 20th, and it's a 1x exp server.

good luck! if i had time to play a 1x server i would, the amount of dedication to this project is amazing and i hope the server gets the amount of people it deserves.

This server is for taking easy, war shouldnt appear before atleast half a year and this time we really have the chance of playing tibia like back in the days but without noobs, or less % of noobs w/e

This server is for taking easy, war shouldnt appear before atleast half a year and this time we really have the chance of playing tibia like back in the days but without noobs, or less % of noobs w/e

Wars is created by a mentality, there will still be wars after 1-2 weeks, just not with blessings and sds! low level wars for real :p

U know there is not many ppl goign there cuz ur map is custom, u should put it like rl tibia, fuck customs.

I bet most of people are going to play knights/paladins.
I will be the only mage there ;_;

90% is like rl tibia and 10% of area is custom for higher lvs or bigger teams... Exp spots and new items aren't OP... Even the new exp spots won't give any different advantage, then the classic ones. You won't be able to hunt at the 10% new Tibianics exp spots dua to difficult level there:)

You can log in and check it by yourself. It is almost the same like in the past, but better light effects, better HUD of the client. Anyway, that client is still changeing and updating to autodetect every new cheating patch. It was the only way to be a few steps ahead from cheaters :)

As far, as I know there is more then 150+ people waiting to play here only from my other otservers and from a few ventrilo/teamspeak. Who knows thene how much many will join Tibianic after the 1 January, when every free account will be able to play here.

To play Tibianic, you will need to use your brain and everyone can have their's own strategy how to play it. It isn't so easy as every each server, because it is almost the same like 7.4 Tibia...

Try to log here and check it at the Rookguard first and then complain how many have been changed... For example you can even use a "WSAD" keyboard keys to run like with normal key arrows, it can helps as hell whilst exping/fighting to use your hotkeys with healing/offensive spells. Tibianic has it's own tibiacam inside the client. So you can record and watch cams whenever you want to. If you want to see what is your server ping you can also turn it on under the FPS counter. For rpgs there is a built-in an exp counter bar. At the main task bar of the client, you will see your exp/hour. So what is wrong?

Can you tell us then, what is wrong with that custom? It's custom client, but the server is more a like rl tibia. If you will get borred at 120+lv you can always try to make longer and harder quests with team, try epic quests, try to kill a harder monsters but only with teams, because it isn't so easy :) New monsters aren't for profit or for better exp. Everyone should stick to the 90% area of classic Tibianic... the 10% new and fresh exp spots aren't so profitable, are harder to find and to use them. Even with team hunts, you will spend many hours there , but you can't be sure you will profit there. Everything depends from your team strategy and luck in game...

Check it by yourself... as I did for example, because I have been playing at main Tibianic server only from 1 week and 2.5 year before... Everything is better, but not easier... :)

There will be easy to play with paladins/druids at the begining... Spells, promotion, average eq and deficiency of healing runes/hmms/gfbs will be hard for magic professions. Druid/sorc running with malee weapons :)

Very mature in words, we can see that you are smoking the weed... Anyway, as everyone know... you will be the first guy online for sure, so why do you troll so much? What's the point here?

Oldtime's wars took a bit longer to start... there were much lower % of warmongers as 70% of people didnt know a shit about pvp.
Now ok, everyone will be + or - in a team and ofc, wars could happen but i would call that fights or battles instead of wars xd

As everyone knew.. Tibianic HR was only the 4fun server without the official Tibianic status. Everyone know what will happen with HR and he was only created for war teams and a bit of advertisement.

Good lucks with buying chars from war teams. None can stop randoms players to sell them out, but none from Tibianics crew would help you at old Tibianic, as they won't do deals like these now. So stop accusing and crying with Ingens.

I can assure only that there is many people with rpg status who are willing to pay and play here. You will see at the server start. If you don't like it and the server administration isn't fitting you.. you can try other servers. Find me some better place. I won't defend owners of the server, but I will for sure defend the Tibianic's community and the gameplay here.

If you would be adult enough, you would know that 5h~ per week are enough to have some fum with playing a game such as this. The long term server without resets is what old players need. If someone will get 70 lv in 2 months and others will get in 1 year, who cares? That games is only a freetime hobby.

Let's stop feeding trolls.
If you feel like that's a good way to play a game, go ahead and try it, Rahindel. I'm sure buying a character you never leveled is alot more fun than "fight with 200 others on rook for a single rat", right? But please don't start a shitstorm when you get deleted for it. And talking about "timewaste" - you crying on a forum about a server that you won't play is no timewaste?

121 hours to go, cya on tibianic everyone else ;-)

The numbers of online that we are talking about are much higher imo :)
To be honest its like dreams came thruth a 7.4 tibia version with rl (Cipsoft) stages. (so many ppl asked Cipsoft for that on Tibia.com forum)

About the 10day advantage with premium its ok imo with the rates.
On real Tibia u had 14 days of delay for facc.

See yaa there bitches!

Status
Not open for further replies.