• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Medivia Online - Legacy & Spectrum | CUSTOM 7.4 | [Windows / Linux / OS X]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I chose Spectrum at first. Took me about 5 hours to get out of rook. Very boring imo. Got to 8 and switched to Legacy.
Leveled from 1-8 on Legacy. Took me about 90~minutes.
Spectrum has a slightly bigger community, but Legacy's has enough players for me to enjoy it. :)
i made rook in 65 mins at spectrum, learn how to play *****

i wont enjoy legacy which is online over 5 years with 280lvls and everything challenged

i made rook in 65 mins at spectrum, learn how to play *****

i wont enjoy legacy which is online over 5 years with 280lvls and everything challenged
i was free acc, *****

I managed to recover an old account from 2013. I must say i am really impressed with the game client. Amazing how Tibia has done nothing with the game client for all these years. Tibianic client is so unique and has so many good features like transparent screen, extra slots in inventory, recording options - AMAZING!

Dear players

The next teaser of our game update is right around the corner, however, this time I would like to tell you a bit more about new creatures which you will be able to encounter by discovering the new land. Please keep in mind that not all new creatures available within the incoming update were presented here. In fact, few of them will be a mystery until they will be discovered by players themselves.

Tar Priest & Tar Monstrosity:

plaguebringers_of_abukir_2.png

Suffocent's most loyal servants are the Tar Priests. Being citizens of Abukir themselves originally, Suffocent poisoned their minds and bodies with tar to a degree where barely anything human is left. The high priest Arcestar and his subjects spread across all over the continent, studying the art of tar necromancery as well as trying to convert more humans to follow their path. While the Tar Priest is not necessarily the most experienced spellcaster, their summons, the Tar Monstrosities, cause nothing but destruction.

Lernaean Hydra:

balok_jungle_2.png

The Lernaean Hydra is one of the most fearsome creatures among Abukir. Since their natural habitats are sizzling hot jungle areas, they do not tend to cause any danger to the human race as long as they are being left alone. Rumour has it that upon exploring the continent a whole group of Thaian Soldiers was mauled by a single Lernaean Hydra after beheading the monstrous multiple times. The story states that for every head they sliced off, two new ones would grow.

Sandbeast:

sandbeast.png

The true king of the deserts around Abukir. Although they are not the most deadly brutes known to be alive on Tibianic, they are a constant danger to all explorers as they very rarely leave their flock and attack swiftly in large packs. Being descendants of the Hyaena, the Sandbeast is a scavenger, feeding on everything it can find. A legend claims that Mortem himself created the Sandbeast out of multiple Hyaena corpses, which would explain how the Sandbeast could live despite body parts being fully rotten.

Harpy:

harpies.png

The race of the Harpy tends to live far off any endangerments, usually claiming the highest points of a mountain range. While the race purely consists out of females, they are still capable of procreating. Upon birth they are assigned a rank within the tribe ranking from the regular harpy to the Harpy Spellweaver, who then specialize in the energy magic. Above those two every tribe has multiple Harpy Queens, who lead and protect their eggs with their lives. Their appearance is often already enough to scare off possible foes as they grow very large considering their actual strength.

Shattered Soul:

forsaken%20ruins.png

The Shattered Soul is a pitiful creature created by Mortem. Being dragged out of their inanimate body, the souls are constantly suffering from not being able to enter the after life, being imprisoned by their creator. Most of them do not keep roaming around their own corpse, waiting for the sweet release of death. Others have accepted their fate and try to please their new master.

Albino Dragon:

albino%20dragon.png

Once every few hundred years the dragon mother near Abukir gives birth to an Albino Dragon. Being forced to leave its family due to the unacceptance of its siblings, the dragon is forced to leave and survive on its own. In spite of being forced to leave, the relationship between the dragon mother and the Albino Dragon is a special one and it is not unusual for the mother to visit her child every now and then and enter a long grieving phase upon its death.

Ember Beetle:

ember%20beetles.png

Much like the further east living regular Scarab, the Ember Beetle lives in self-dug cavern systems. Most of the time those caverns are located very close to subterranean lava streams. Protecting each other from intruders, the Ember Beetle can be a challenging foe, using its body to produce astounding amount of heat, deadly for the human body. Unlike the Scarab, the Ember Beetle seems to die of age rather early. Another significant difference is the way these two animals protect their offspring. While the Scarab larvas are located right under the sand, the Ember Beetle hides its larvas deep within special holes, unreachable for anyone but themselves. As soon as the Larva emerges into a beetle, it climbs up the hole, protecting the cavern.

Manticore:

manticore_2.png

The Manticore is a very dangerous monster, being partly lion, partly bird and partly scorpion. It lives in somewhat hidden and for humans difficult to reach lairs far on top of the mountains, only leaving to hunt for food. Not much is known about this mysterious creature. Ancient tales within Abukir tell of an explorer, witnessing a mighty Manticore attacking a Sandbeast with a single attack from its poisonous tail, immediately killing it in a single sting.

Chimera:

chimera.png

Similar to the Manticore, the Chimera combines multiple animals within a single body. The three heads are from a lion, a dragon and a goat, whilst the tail consists out of two snakes. Each one of the heads is capable of thinking on its own, making it a well rounded predator. The living habitat is similar to the one of regular dragons, allowing to speculate that the dragon head seems to have the most willpower over the shared body.

Ancient Golem:

ancient%20golem.png

Formed out of the mountain Kha'zeel by Mons, the Ancient Golem rules over the mountains east of Abukir. Much like dragons, the Ancient Golem is said to gather gold, gems and other items of value. Stone golems are their servants, helping them to protect their treasures from enemies such as the djinns.

Sandskull Spider:

sandskull%20spider.png

Being named after its suprisingly dead looking head, the Sandskull Spider lives both on the sand and beneath it in gigantic cobwebs. Their brood, the regular Sand Spider, is significantly faster than the Sandskull Spider itself. Upon ageing, the Sandskull Spider loses its ability to dash up to enemies. Nevertheless, it is a baneful enemy, commanding its brood to chase down attackers quickly, often times injuring it enough for the mother to arrive and attack.

Archer & Vigilante:

archer_vigilante.png

During the time of the first settlers, Abukir was not the only colony created on the newly discovered continent. Far north west of Abukir there was another settlement, which was destroyed by a quickly spreading corruption across the whole island. The villagers fled to the east, but were unable to return to Abukir. Endangered in their own village, the people had no other choice but to find a cave and hide. Centuries have gone by and what used to be the honourable Thaian citizens, are now evolved into a horde of outlaws, living their lives without society. Nowadays, the outlaws have regained some essential structures to make their survival easier. Unlike a few generations ago, when everyone would only try to provide for themselves. The current outlaws are much more organized. They are being lead by a group of female Vigilantes, who set up the laws within the hideout. Although they might not be as physically fit as the males, they make more than up for it with their unique fighting technique. Under their control, many of the males are being trained in the field of archery to hunt for food without having to fight any fearsome monsters from a close distance. The Archers are a lot more experienced with their distance weapons than a regular hunter and can hit devastating shots with their modified crossbows.

Corrupted Spider:

corrupted%20spider.png

As the corruption on the island north east of Abukir started spreading, not only the humans were affected. What used to be a Giant Spider has been poisoned by the corruption, all over their bodies, poison liquid flowing through their veins, developing far more aggressive species. The Corrupted Spider knows no grace and attacks everything that moves. The question remaining about this horrific beast is: Who is being controlled by who? The spider by the corruption or the corruption by the spider?

Sand Troll:

sand%20troll.png

With the first ships that colonized Abukir, a bunch of Trolls around Thais managed to sneak into a few of the boxes and barrels, which were meant to supply the new city. Without anyone on board checking them, they arrived in Abukir and overwhelmed the seamen when opening the boxes up in Abukir's harbour. A few of the men were injured but the soldiers located in Abukir arrived quickly, forcing the Trolls to flee into the desert. Living under completely different conditions than the regular Troll on the main land, the Trolls began to adapt. Nowadays, the difference between a regular main land Troll and a Sand Troll is rather significant. They are capable of surviving for much longer without water and the harder living situation made them tougher over the centuries. Nevertheless, the intelligence of this low life creature has not much changed and it is easily outsmarted.

Dear players

Player Maas did create a fan game trailer which he would like to share with us. I'm a big fan myself of any kind of game trailers made for us since it does not only show the dedication of our players, but it gives a feeling that the game is more than alive. That in general might result in attracting old players back or new players who are not familiar with this kind of game so I would like to share it with you, too.

Here it goes:

I hope you will enjoy it!

I really like all the new monsters! Very cool, good work! :eek:

This looks really cool actually o.o, despite not being a fan of the older Tibia characters ;o

So far I'm having a blast. I like the feeling of exploring uncharted territory again on a serious server. 10/10

Wow, this is amazing how high quality all of this new content is. Your professionalism leaves everyone behind for sure.

I was wondering (probably not only me but I'm kind of new and couldn't find anything about it) if you thought about opening some othere server, being HR. But real hr like most of recently popular oldschool servers are.
There is no doubt you would suceed and probably make the best one. Obviously it would need resets after some time because this is how these hr servers are but I'm sure it would deliver tones of fun.

Best regards!

Wow, this is amazing how high quality all of this new content is. Your professionalism leaves everyone behind for sure.

I was wondering (probably not only me but I'm kind of new and couldn't find anything about it) if you thought about opening some othere server, being HR. But real hr like most of recently popular oldschool servers are.
There is no doubt you would suceed and probably make the best one. Obviously it would need resets after some time because this is how these hr servers are but I'm sure it would deliver tones of fun.

Best regards!

+1 people don't have much time to PG character on low rate servers.

THEY SHOULDN'T MAKE ANY HR RATE SERV EVER, THATS WHY IT CALLS TIBIANIC NOT CLASSICUS LOLOLOLOL

I adore spectrum and hope so that update gonna bring some new good hunting place on mid lvls, more than 50k/h exp

Status
Not open for further replies.