• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ONDZ Custom Client 7.x START IN LESS THAN 1 HOUR

How should the experience rate be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys have no DDos protection then its no reason to even try to host this shit people will attack it even if its not Ryan. Dont be cheap just pay for a decent one

And what about mc? Guess it will be same like with most servers? 3 clients per ip?

I installed without problem but when I run Ondz.exe it gave me an error of installing unsigned smth and after restarting .exe, it's stuck at this screen, loading again and again..
B43zMV.png
I'm still stuck at this gatekeeper shit,`I do not have any anti-virus or firewall ON,`running as admin but sometimes I can't even close this thing from task manager/end process...
Any ideas to run client?

Yes, but you have to be specific about what the window and title say or nobody will be able to help you.
normal loading window with title gameguard start again and again. I did say it anyway.

When it is work it look like this window apear only one time and then client is turn on but in my case the window is close and start loading again.

yeah help us.
I can't open client
Uninstall/remove the files, download the zip archive and see if it works better.

Believe me, I'm trying to help you as fast as I can.

Me first time no work to i change options my antyviruses and working client only winnar this instalation no work.

You can try alt+f4 while having gatekeeper logo in front. If task manager does not close it, you should try restarting computer.
Sometimes if you attempt to close a program on task manager several times in a row it will force close.
If it is not appearing on your task manager to close, maybe it is closed but it is frozen on your screen?

Uninstall/remove the files, download the zip archive and see if it works better.

Believe me, I'm trying to help you as fast as I can.
Yeah I did same thing before you said, deleted all files and downloaded ZIP, extracted and run as admins. but same thing, I'm stuck at gatekeeper...

Yeah I did same thing before you said, deleted all files and downloaded ZIP, extracted and run as admins. but same thing, I'm stuck at gatekeeper...
Logout/reboot your computer and try it again. Perhaps something went wrong on the first attempt since it will only load the anticheat once reboot.

In task manager, are you trying to close client and also gatekeeper? They run simultaneously

really make djinn free acces. that donation for djinn is irritating me every ot does it nowadays. get creative pls.

LOOL pvp in rook GRATZ IDIOT SERVER LMAO

58 ONLINE????? WORST THAN FRIBBEN LEL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back