• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ONDZ Custom Client 7.x START IN LESS THAN 1 HOUR

How should the experience rate be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People nowadays give up too fast on servers. Im not quite sure why people left THAT fast. Ive played worse server with more people.
When people cant even logg into server due client people get afraid of the amount players online :) But what is so bad? you have any exact bugs that havnt been mentioned?
@ tampon I give date today I hope. Its gonna be soon, like within a week. Can tpromise any

People have forgotten that the OTS was done for fun.

Old times people open ots for fun where 2 h exp and can fight.

Now all who make ots make boring ots where need many h for exp shit boring monster.

I want play good ots where can fast lvling and wars , but all idiots open low rates with slow mana regenerations etc where need many h for exp boring monster.

Wake up people creator ots if 1 ots its shit do not need make need next shit , because only see 1 shit have more players.

You have to do something you do not have something that is as good as fast exp rate ots.

Now no online any 1 good ots this style , you can make first and take all players.

Listen fuck this small bugs fix this 2 bugs style how i say you in this topic some posts up , and you can reopen in 2 days.

I know some trolls cry if you make this , because classicus die then.

Last edited:
Fix this system no lose bp if dead for lose.

I know this system help you have more player , because people no killing runemakers for runes , but it's more fun killing people and take loot on wars , pk or if people dead by monster.

Please give date reopen this.

I don't understand why you guys no open this with normal client and fixing your client in short time and add in game.

Antybot never help you for all boters , if no search manualy , why waste time and no open ots fast?

If you are active, you can find them manually.

Make fast high rate with normal client and search with manualy boters , in short time you fix antibot and add to ots.

Sorry if I offended, but the reasoning all existing authors ots for me is not normal.

Fix this system no lose bp if dead for lose.
I know this system help you have more player , because people no killing runemakers for runes , but it's more fun killing people and take loot on wars , pk or if people dead by monster.
Please give date reopen this.
I don't understand why you guys no open this with normal client and fixing your client in short time and add in game.
Antybot never help you for all boters , if no search manualy , why waste time and no open ots fast?
If you are active, you can find them manually.
Make fast high rate with normal client and search with manualy boters , in short time you fix antibot and add to ots.
Sorry if I offended, but the reasoning all existing authors ots for me is not normal.

We will put it up soon again with a temporary client and with all small bugs fixed. I might have to turn the server off to the public to make sure everything works as expected though.

Website is so ugly no offence
I think it's fine, just need some improvements like the sidebar that is way to bright atm. Also they used a template so don't expect that much yet. Maby they will work on something new in feature.
Let them focus on the server first, website is not that important atm

Website is so ugly no offence
I think it's fine, just need some improvements like the sidebar that is way to bright atm. Also they used a template so don't expect that much yet. Maby they will work on something new in feature.
Let them focus on the server first, website is not that important atm
It might be, but we made it our self. Not like the other servers, copy CIPsoft.
We will indeed work on it in the future. But we can more for functions that look. We want all functions to be easy to find and easy to use. Nothing else.
new start friday ?
I hope so.

It might be, but we made it our self. Not like the other servers, copy CIPsoft.
We will indeed work on it in the future. But we can more for functions that look. We want all functions to be easy to find and easy to use. Nothing else.

I hope so.

please wait for host untill sunday afternoon, more players will be able to join! (The truth: I wont be home on friday and saturday) xD.

Homepage is awesome, easy to use and no bullshit

please wait for host untill sunday afternoon, more players will be able to join! (The truth: I wont be home on friday and saturday) xD.

Homepage is awesome, easy to use and no bullshit
Its a good point, Id like to start it in the middle of the week but me and Ond have different ideas on what day is the best to start on.
When will it start? :/ hopefully today!
Sorry bro, not today :( but we work everyday to improve the server!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back