• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ONDZ Custom Client 7.x START IN LESS THAN 1 HOUR

How should the experience rate be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People got work, school etc in the weekdays.

There is no need to rush to be honest. I think Friday would be a good date, what does Ond say?

There is no need to rush to be honest. I think Friday would be a good date, what does Ond say?

We were talking about friday 20:00 Next week tho, dont u think this week is to short adv?

You should really wait longer than 2 days, like next friday might be a good idea as u said just get some good advertisement, fix the small bugs and we'll hope for people to show up :)

Some people work weekends, also. It's 50/50. No matter what the date is, people will complain and others will not.

next week I ment, we cant risk anymore failure Xd
I figured you would't open it that soon, but yes, I still think it's a good date to open the server.

How much have you changed the experience stages?

next week I ment, we cant risk anymore failure Xd

Om ni ska investera pengar på otservlist gäller det att allting fungerar. Folk klagade på NPC's tidigare, sådant måste ju fungera så att folk direkt kan sälja rats i rook, och eq från minos o.s.v.

Dra igång servern i helgen, det blir nog bra. Om ni behöver mer tid så är det så :)

I figured you would't open it that soon, but yes, I still think it's a good date to open the server.

How much have you changed the experience stages?
Thanks for being understanding.
Well we changed it to a "real highrate" 100-4x exp
Some people work weekends, also. It's 50/50. No matter what the date is, people will complain and others will not.
Very good point.
too long advertisment can be a bad thing aswell.People can either forget or find something else to play.
That might be true, Ill have answers today for exact date, Hopefully
Om ni ska investera pengar på otservlist gäller det att allting fungerar. Folk klagade på NPC's tidigare, sådant måste ju fungera så att folk direkt kan sälja rats i rook, och eq från minos o.s.v.

Dra igång servern i helgen, det blir nog bra. Om ni behöver mer tid så är det så :)
Npcs är det inget större fel på, vissa säkert.. men det löser vi undertiden. Var inte så stora fel på npcs egentligen, bara folk som var extremt negativa i lördags :)

I suggest you to open for beta stage and check first, without ad. If server is good to run, than you can make ads for launch.

I suggest you to open for beta stage and check first, without ad. If server is good to run, than you can make ads for launch.

It's going to be a highrate (100x-4x), so it will practicly work like a beta for future mid / low rate servers.

It's going to be a highrate (100x-4x), so it will practicly work like a beta for future mid / low rate servers.
Not really, but ye with highrate the server becomes more of fun termed server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back