• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ONDZ Custom Client 7.x START IN LESS THAN 1 HOUR

How should the experience rate be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is advertised on otservlist. We bought all the advertisement options that was available. If you don't believe me, perhaps you should go to the website first.

Your server isn't showing up at any of the 3 advertisement options for me, so I kinda doubt you bought them all.

Your server isn't showing up at any of the 3 advertisement options for me, so I kinda doubt you bought them all.
As I said, the options available. But the featured server ad never seems to appear... I will look into it when I get home.

As I said, the options available. But the featured server ad never seems to appear... I will look into it when I get home.

Well the starting soon seems to be available, given the fact that the Brazilian server that shows up there now has already started.

Well the starting soon seems to be available, given the fact that the Brazilian server that shows up there now has already started.
I will look on it. When we bought advertisement, only the highlight and 'featured server' was available. Same goes for yesterday. Perhaps a spot has become free.

ues are only issue when other team have mages with better speedboost, idk make a poll but i think ue should stay only make this thing to gfb
Isn't speed based on latency and skill?

Do you want to nerf UE or not? If not, which vocation will you play?

For me rates should be lowered, wands added, exori vis changed like on 7.72 servers.
Mana for creating runes is like on 7.4, i think its bad idea.
If u running 7.7 server, make it like 7.7 all or nothing.
Connecting both versions didnt have sense.
I vote for pure 7.72 with wands, exp with spells and mfs, not runes, creating runes with normal mana cost like gfb=480 mana and so.

Greetings, Kragox.

The client for v.7.72 is better than v.7.4 but people might still want to play with old mage balance. Their damage must be lower If mana shield is stronger (faster refill, more mana/weight) and I prefer high risk, high reward rather than medium/medium.

Perhaps you want high damage, low risk? xD

Task:
500 dragon -1mln exp
500 dragon lord -1mln exp
500 warlock -1mln exp

650 hydra - 700k exp
950 Serpent spawn -1 mln exp
????

Task:
500 dragon -1mln exp
500 warlock -1mln exp

650 hydra - 700k exp
????

Who cares about task exp, it's just a little bonus for hunting monsters people would hunt anyway.

Task:
500 dragon -1mln exp
500 warlock -1mln exp

650 hydra - 700k exp
????
What do you want? :D

@All
We had no clue its like 1 month que time on OTservlist for the best advertisment.
We added what was possible, but realtibia didnt even have 50 characters at server start day, so dunno why you complain here :)

Can we just come back at 20:00 logg into the server and try it out?
As we sayed alot of times, everything can be changed and adjusted by time.
No need to be whiny here, if you want something post a serios proposal

http://ondz.net/forum.php?forum=Screenshots&cat=20&thread=8

Last edited:
What do you want? :D

@All
We had no clue its like 1 month que time on OTservlist for the best advertisment.
We added what was possible, but realtibia didnt even have 50 characters at server start day, so dunno why you complain here :)

It did have over 50 characters, but that's not the point, don't try and bring servers down. It's whatever by now, I still hope the server launch will be a success. People are just annoyed because you promise them stuff, yet don't hold ur word in the end because you didn't do research before making promises.

It did have over 50 characters, but that's not the point, don't try and bring servers down. It's whatever by now, I still hope the server launch will be a success. People are just annoyed because you promise them stuff, yet don't hold ur word in the end because you didn't do research before making promises.
What promises did I make? That I should make adv on OTservlist? There is every avaible advertisment right now note AVAIBLE

#legendary #skill #grammar #english?
Missbruka inte hashtag

What promises did I make? That I should make adv on OTservlist? There is every avaible advertisment right now note AVAIBLE

Well you guys delayed the start in order to get better advertisement, yet we're at the launch date and the advertisement isn't better than 2 weeks ago, that's all. Done discussing this though, as I said it's whatever by now.

Isn't speed based on latency and skill?

Do you want to nerf UE or not? If not, which vocation will you play?

The client for v.7.72 is better than v.7.4 but people might still want to play with old mage balance. Their damage must be lower If mana shield is stronger (faster refill, more mana/weight) and I prefer high risk, high reward rather than medium/medium.

Perhaps you want high damage, low risk? xD

nah man not anymore there are speed for mages with bohs at lvls
71 shitty
91 huge
121 huge
that means if u have next speedboost and right click not working there is no possibility to catch someone even if he have 200 ping and bad pc (who have bad pc nowadays)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back