• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Mex.

Knights regeneration fixed as you described it. I was thinking about a way to make knights more useful when it comes to trapping, I will post below as a question and see how people react to it. If you still disagree with it, we can discuss the magic wall mlvl requirement.

We won't open Friday my friend, we set the date already and changing it now is not tempting nor appropriate. We have Svargrond and Okolnir, to access Okolnir you have to go through Folda, do you guys still want this or do you want the normal route? Remember that this was to make Okolnir a good exping spot but at the same time, eliminating it to be the only battlefield. Since it's too easy to access it and being able to camp there. Tombs should be boosted, we have no other custom spawns, no. I don't think that is necessary, there is plenty of hunting spots and if necessary, we can enforce boosts on different areas to make them more attractive.

Do you guys want wild growth to be an instant spell or should we make it into a wild growth rune that only druids and knights can use? This can make wars more interesting and create new tactics. Feedback is appreciated on this matter.

Fribben.

Please no... having custom runes makes it feel like an evo-ot. Keep it as an instant spell and just lower the magic level needed for the magic wall runes to 6 or 7.

Tree with rune is a very good update.

Problem of 8.0 is that all battles are on Okolnir.
I think you need to put Okolnir on Folda and that is the only boat that is not pz, so you can travel on different sqm (to not surround sqm). So you dont have to fight 99% of times and you can leave with pz and fight open battles arround Carlin-Ab instead of close battle pumping sd on stacks

just dont make okolnir boat pz, also dont make pz on goroma (If it exist)

assassin stars only on Goroma right?

Here with wille niklas etc!! hope to see some teams, was having really fun times on originaltibia 3 years ago.

ond go play!

// bsp

So who else?

Mitch Playing?
Veziv?
Taze?
Flomes?
Bsp/Niklas/Wille (gay brothers)
Mex?

All you bring all people?

Addeboostmeiiiisteeer will be there @ monday to crush anyone in his way.

The character Addeboostmeister has been created.
Please select the outfit when you log in for the first time.

See you on OriginalTibia!

lol u suck bror

So who else?

Mitch Playing?
Veziv?
Taze?
Flomes?
Bsp/Niklas/Wille (gay brothers)
Mex?

All you bring all people?
silent leader
please mute your teamspeak when you are commander ok? or i no join you

Please no... having custom runes makes it feel like an evo-ot. Keep it as an instant spell and just lower the magic level needed for the magic wall runes to 6 or 7.

It's not completely custom, though. It's actually a patch real tibia made, otherwise I understand the way you think and that is my approach to new spells as well. If I would lower magic walls, it would be magic level 8 and not 6 or 7, it should not be too easily accessible either.

Tree with rune is a very good update.

Problem of 8.0 is that all battles are on Okolnir.
I think you need to put Okolnir on Folda and that is the only boat that is not pz, so you can travel on different sqm (to not surround sqm). So you dont have to fight 99% of times and you can leave with pz and fight open battles arround Carlin-Ab instead of close battle pumping sd on stacks

The Okolnir boat is PZ, there should still be a possibility for people hunting there to rush to a safe spot. If you travel to Folda -> Okolnir, you get teleported to a random position (large range) and same with Okolnir -> Folda, and you are placed at non-pz tiles. Even Folda -> Tibia and Tibia -> Folda is randomized positions to ensure that one sqmed traps are eliminated. However you can still travel with PZ from and to Okolnir. Same goes with Carpets. (Boats are still PZed). We are aware that it was an issue, that is why we broke it through Folda instead, and also making carpets non-pzed gives a better touch to the gameplay.

will be there assasin stars? if so, price?
Yes there will be. 100 gp / star | 10k / 100 stars.

Will be WarMode?
I don't know if that is necessary with the current frag system, but I can add it. I can also make it impossible to disband or leave a guild that is in war for X amount of time to ensure that it is not abused, because otherwise I see no reason adding guild wars if you are able to leave on demand.

just dont make okolnir boat pz, also dont make pz on goroma (If it exist)

assassin stars only on Goroma right?
It's a full 8.0 real map, so all areas exist. Okolnir as stated above has PZ on the actual boat, but you are able to travel from and to Okolnir with a PZ lock, but the route from and to Okolnir is different as it teleports you to random non-pzed positions, so if someone is camping Okolnir boat, he is pretty much locked there or will have to walk from Folda to Carlin to get back, and this still gives a chance for his enemies to kill him. Goroma boat and 4x tiles at each place is also PZ-ed, I don't see a reason why it shouldn't be, but you can use the teleports having a PZ lock, though. And yes, you're only able to purchase assassin stars from Goroma.

We go live on Sunday, not Monday. But nonetheless, See you on OriginalTibia and welcome :)

Since we're speaking of Ab/Carlin battles, why not be relevant and add a picture of just that
mahmoudalia.jpg

The start is rushing itself to us, it's only 3 ½ day left until OriginalTibia 8.0 is finally live! If you have yet not registered, click here and we will see you OriginalTibia on the 16th of April 18.00 (Swedish / Polish Time)

Fribben.

Last edited:
Im not only in the picture but I also look swole next to Flomes....! WHAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back