• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope that there will be at least 2 active teams :)

Please guys...don`t quitt as always after you fought 1 battle and wait for the next server to open. That`s retarded. Keep OriginalTibia alive for longer instead. I don`t understand you retarded tibians nowadays.

/ Nazroth

Fribben please fix the tasks so they are more useful on low lvls.
Add more low lvl tasks like minotaurs, barbarians, crypt shamblers, bonebeasts, scarabs etc. And reduce the ammount of monsters to kill for those easy tasks else its waste of time to even start easy monster task because before finishing it u are already able to hunt better monsters as its highrate and that makes you not to start any task before lvl 50 cuz u know u wont finish it.

Add more low lvl tasks like minotaurs, barbarians, crypt shamblers, bonebeasts, scarabs etc. And reduce the ammount of monsters to kill for those easy tasks else its waste of time to even start easy monster task because before finishing it u are already able to hunt better monsters as its highrate and that makes you not to start any task before lvl 50 cuz u know u wont finish it.

the exp isnt that low and the lootrate isnt that bad. For what the fuck do u need tasks?

for balanced start. I started originaltibia 7.7 and it was no point to take any task for low lvl, should be more interesting tasks between 8-50 lvl.

I dont understand why they even add tasks on some servers.. Who wants to kill 300 minotaurs and get 50k exp or 10k cash on a highrate? On most servers I dont even take tasks cuz the rewards are shit.

Should be alot easier,
50minotaurs - 8k cash or 150k exp.
50 scarabs - 10k cash or 200k exp.
50 crypt shamblers 15k cash or 250k exp.
100 barbarians- 15k cash or 300k exp.

100 dragons - 50k cash / 500k exp.

100 dragon lords 100k cash / 1kk exp.

It has to be rewarding to make people go for tasks, would be nice if you even made "op tasks" for creatures that people are not hunting, that way we will see less crowded spawns since people will go for those creatures.

This could be djinns for example.
150 djinns - 150k cash / 1kk exp.

100 banshees - 150k cash / 1kk exp

100 heroes - 150k cash / 2kk exp. (because heros give shit exp with shitty spawn, task should give alot of exp)

100 demons - 250k cash / 2kk exp.

150 quaras / quara scouts - 200k cash / 1.5kk exp

100 fire elementals - 150k cash / 500k exp (more cash cuz no loot)

100 stone golems - 50k cash / 300k exp

100 demon skeletons - 50k cash / 300k exp.

Fast-paced tasks with good rewards that will make people go for alot of them.

Last edited:
I dont understand why they even add tasks on some servers.. Who wants to kill 300 minotaurs and get 50k exp or 10k cash on a highrate? On most servers I dont even take tasks cuz the rewards are shit.

Should be alot easier,

It has to be rewarding to make people go for tasks, would be nice if you even made "op tasks" for creatures that people are not hunting, that way we will see less crowded spawns since people will go for those creatures.

100 heroes - 150k cash / 2kk exp. (because heros give shit exp with shitty spawn, task should give alot of exp)

Agree with the cash task.

Should be alot easier,

100 demon skeletons - 50k cash / 300k exp.

I could lower the tasks, but I would have to rewrite the system because the only reason why low level task amount is high, is because I did not want higher levels to abuse it, since it would be more beneficial for them to go and do lower level tasks and just clean it in a minute or two and get their money that way. I can add a level requirement for tasks such as larvas etc and increase the reward and lower the amount of kills so you get what you are asking for before reaching mid levels. I will announce if I make any changes on this. So basically you have no issues with higher end tasks such as demon other than the fact that it could be divided by 5 so 100 demon kills yield 120k in money instead of 500 demon kills for 600k?

Remember that the tasks are repeatable, and having tasks for exp only increases the exp stage higher than it already is, so I don't think that would be a good thing to do on a high rate, if you disagree you can explain to me why this is false.

The server is starting in 73 hours from the time I post this, if you yet have not registered, click here and we will see you in 3 days!

Fribben.

I could lower the tasks, but I would have to rewrite the system because the only reason why low level task amount is high, is because I did not want higher levels to abuse it, since it would be more beneficial for them to go and do lower level tasks and just clean it in a minute or two and get their money that way. I can add a level requirement for tasks such as larvas etc and increase the reward and lower the amount of kills so you get what you are asking for before reaching mid levels. I will announce if I make any changes on this. So basically you have no issues with higher end tasks such as demon other than the fact that it could be divided by 5 so 100 demon kills yield 120k in money instead of 500 demon kills for 600k?

Remember that the tasks are repeatable, and having tasks for exp only increases the exp stage higher than it already is, so I don't think that would be a good thing to do on a high rate, if you disagree you can explain to me why this is false.

The server is starting in 73 hours from the time I post this, if you yet have not registered, click here and we will see you in 3 days!

Fribben.

Nobody has the patience to go for 500 kill tasks. Just lower it. 120k for 100 demons is nothing btw. Think about how much loot you will get if you kill 100 demons with 4x loot, 120k wont even matter then.

yea reduce the ammount of monsters to kill. and fix more tasks and shorter for lower lvls so its worth to take them before reaching enough lvl for necros/dls etc.
For example instead of 300 mummies for 20k, make it 100-150.

Nobody has the patience to go for 500 kill tasks. Just lower it. 120k for 100 demons is nothing btw. Think about how much loot you will get if you kill 100 demons with 4x loot, 120k wont even matter then.

It's not suppose to be a great amount, it's suppose to just give a little boost while gaining as you said already a good amount of loot. I will change the task and make an update about it soon, I am working on a few other things at the moment

yea reduce the ammount of monsters to kill. and fix more tasks and shorter for lower lvls so its worth to take them before reaching enough lvl for necros/dls etc.
For example instead of 300 mummies for 20k, make it 100-150.
Yes, but don't you think adding a level requirement is necessary to avoid high levels hunting larvas / rotworms to collect task money?

As it was relevant with the war picture talking about the war, I think it is only fair we do the same regarding tasks, enjoy:
22m5pi.png

REGISTRATIONS ARE OPEN, WE GO LIVE IN 3 DAYS - REGISTER NOW!

Fribben.

It's not suppose to be a great amount, it's suppose to just give a little boost while gaining as you said already a good amount of loot. I will change the task and make an update about it soon, I am working on a few other things at the moment

Yes, but don't you think adding a level requirement is necessary to avoid high levels hunting larvas / rotworms to collect task money?

As it was relevant with the war picture talking about the war, I think it is only fair we do the same regarding tasks, enjoy:
22m5pi.png

Fribben.
I hope that "You have killed xx" message wont appear in the middle of the screen every time you kill a creature

Looks really good. How was it last time? How long it lasted? What was the online number?

I hope that "You have killed xx" message wont appear in the middle of the screen every time you kill a creature

I can change it to a status message below instead.

Looks really good. How was it last time? How long it lasted? What was the online number?
Thanks man, see you on the launch.

2gsg6ll.jpg

Tasks have been modified but I will not release it on the website until they are being reviewed properly and confirmed.

We go live in two days, make sure you register your account today!

Fribben.

22m5pi.png

Fribben.

I agree with u Fribeen! Put lvl limits on tasks or else low lvl players wont be motivated when they see 100 HL killing their spawn...

CANT WAIT FOR THE SV!

@Fribben
Two questions, do I need to make accesses to svar mines, goroma etc? what with shared exp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back