• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i the only one who thinks you walk too slow? lvl 50 with boh+ time ring seems so damn slow

edit: fix the sideways delays.. they are no where near that slow.. like sideways mwall, sideways UH etc

Last edited:
Mhmm.. the delays are slow as it is and a 7.4 client gives low fps which makes the delay even more slower since I atleast have 7 FPS-15 FPS

I have strong freeze and lag all time. Maybe my internet sux or this client.+ people boting = no very fun.

Yeah, everyone is botting! But not you Tampon, you're pro

just make it 7.72.. i already seen a plenty about of botters i cannot even walk sometimes

u can use blackd for 7.4 now as blackd made it .

Mex and his teams bot:
21ljwcg.jpg

hahaha if u think he bots ur retards mex jokes around spamming exiva/sd and manually sding and noobs lke u think he bot lol

Ond make please new map , or on this map make more traps and quests.

Anyone with good knowledge who can look into this filthy custom client? My anti-virus told me it tried to access svchost.exe and some other stuff.

It's encrypted with PECompact, that might show.

awesomeq.png

:/ cant even play lol

really sucks how it takes me 3 seconds just to use an uh lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back