• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Rexonia Evolution [8.6] (Starts 18 Nov 18:00 CET)

Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly. I lost stuff while upgrading. Its bullshit that theres a chance to break the items.

Ye losing shitt is not fun rather have so you need 4 items and no loss.
And the amount of monsters/spawns are way to low same goes for quests there are nothing to do just hunt.

Ye losing shitt is not fun rather have so you need 4 items and no loss.
And the amount of monsters/spawns are way to low same goes for quests there are nothing to do just hunt.
There is like 5 quests, and 4 of them are like level 2k+ req. PvP system is so broken, So all you can do is hunt. Which gets boring after a while, And Cavebot is not allowed. so.. uh..
3tvBLVO.png

Nothing new.. As I said: The server is almost same as befor just some remaped stuff thats all hahahha

We are working on the pvp system it's not easy to balance pvp we have to test every tier in pvp and what full damage looks like.
Tier upgrading will be reworked instead of breaking all items it will leave the one you started with.

We are working on the pvp system it's not easy to balance pvp we have to test every tier in pvp and what full damage looks like.
Tier upgrading will be reworked instead of breaking all items it will leave the one you started with.
With my posts, Im not trying to insult or upset you. Its just some aggressive criticism. In my opinion, The server was launched way too early. not even nearly finished.
3tvBLVO.png

With my posts, Im not trying to insult or upset you. Its just some aggressive criticism. In my opinion, The server was launched way too early. not even nearly finished.
3tvBLVO.png
Agree on that and he also needs to get more quest in besides adding something new like castles. not many monsters to grind on everyone literally just grinding on evoria guards and there use to be ccs dropping on them now the loot change to items that sells lower then outlaw guards. I never see an lower mob droping better gear then an good mob. their should be at least someone playing the ot to see whats becoming boring as they go on. I think more events should occur also.

Agree with all of the above, the worst thing is really the tier system since to get the right items you need shittons of those T1 items that are rare no matter what creature you hunt, so higher tiered creatures should also drop higher tiered items, same as bosses, they should drop those aswell.

You want to truly fix your tier system, ask Wille what I told him you guys need to do.

Okay this is a joke i think, EKs and RPs get super strong UEs with no exhaust and im stuck here on level 1,5k with a shitty wave and a lvl 2k UE thats just slightly stronger then my lvl 500 one and that also has a 10 second exhaust (That it shares with the friggin ice one). Pleeeease do smthing bout that.

Also adjust the XP rates on creatures since there really is just evora guards to hunt, everything else has a idiotic HP/Damage/XP Ratio, for example King kongs, they are okay damage whise, but theyrr HP is ~3x that of evora guards and they only give like what, 40% more XP then a guard, also fix theyr speed, i thought this is a long worked on server, couldnt you take the time to do a little calculation and fix those creatures? Also swamp giants, just lulz, they deal extremely high damage, have ~5x the HP of guards and give 20% less XP then them.

Last edited:
Monsters is not on the top of list for them to fix supposedly on the 2nd day of launching this ot. They should relook at the monsters and arrange loot better. The monsters the swamper, captain sparrow should be more like xp bosses and rare loot and Task npc needs redone. The events dont really occur much. they just need to focus on not adding castles in and work more on the main content and seems like they not working as hard at the time when some things only takes about an hour to change to fix.

The events dont really occur much.
From what I know. We the staffmember must trigger these. I hosted 3 zombie events yesterday and someone else hosted 1 crown and 2 zombie events. We try to host events when there is players online.

U need some active GMs, theres so many botters its rediciolous

I'm trying to be so active I can. Report botters using CTRL + R and I will handle the reports asap.

When is these monsters going to be fix they still crapped seriously. For all the people who going to play this ot go royal paladins eks sucks and mages also.

Last edited:
dude there are more staff than players. Its just that most of them just sit in temple all the time. and the one that arent sitting in temple all day, Are the ones actually fixing stuff.

PvP System is still same , you need 4-5 guy to kill a paladin or a Knight , mage sucks dick like always , theres nothing to do instead of hunting...
So looks like still not worth to play

or ??

PvP System is still same , you need 4-5 guy to kill a paladin or a Knight , mage sucks dick like always , theres nothing to do instead of hunting...
So looks like still not worth to play

or ??

Its the same still only thing change is if you have 3 weapons you keep 1 weapon then destroying all 3. it still takes many people to kill one guy.

This task is bugged i dont get kills when i kill them.
18:24 Hunter: You did not kill enough Hellrasier's yet you have 0 killed.

And maybe add so you can cancel taska and get different ones? so you dont get the same one over and over and cant cancel and get another one.

This task is bugged i dont get kills when i kill them.
18:24 Hunter: You did not kill enough Hellrasier's yet you have 0 killed.

And maybe add so you can cancel taska and get different ones? so you dont get the same one over and over and cant cancel and get another one.
Thanks for the report. It's being investigated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back