• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Rookville [10.41] - OFFLINE!

Simple Pet System Ready!

Once you reach the lvl of 25, you'll simply say "!pet" and a Tamed Boar will be Summoned to fight along your side.
The Tamed Boar will have a small base HP that grows along with your own levels, it is 100% free so far to Summon it.
(If the Pet dies, say !pet again and there you go)

Tamed Boar:
-
Will attack the target with a normal physical attack.
-May "Charge" to deal additional damage with a small area effect.
-May "Taunt" to take other creatures attention.
-May "Rush". (Haste)
-Heals a random amount of life each second.
(Please note that Summons will auto-teleport to you if they get out of your screen)

Pet_zpsltk43wlg.jpg

The Website:
Rookville's website will be online on Sunday pretty much right before the server goes Online, this is due to the timing that the wonderfull hoster Halfaway have a Real Life, shame on him! I do know that both Friday and Saturday would have been a better launch day but it ended up on Sunday due to what I just mentioned and for the reason that I wanted it to get online this weekend, my wife will be away until wednesday and im free from work, timing, guess what I'll be doing?

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Simple Pet System Ready!

Once you reach the lvl of 25, you'll simply say "!pet" and a Tamed Boar will be Summoned to fight along your side.
The Tamed Boar will have a small base HP that grows along with your own levels, it is 100% free so far to Summon it.
(If the Pet dies, say !pet again and there you go)

Tamed Boar:
-
Will attack the target with a normal physical attack.
-May "Charge" to deal additional damage with a small area effect.
-May "Taunt" to take other creatures attention.
-May "Rush". (Haste)
-Heals a random amount of life each second.
(Please note that Summons will auto-teleport to you if they get out of your screen)

Pet_zpsltk43wlg.jpg

The Website:
Rookville's website will be online on Sunday pretty much right before the server goes Online, this is due to the timing that the wonderfull hoster Halfaway have a Real Life, shame on him! I do know that both Friday and Saturday would have been a better launch day but it ended up on Sunday due to what I just mentioned and for the reason that I wanted it to get online this weekend, my wife will be away until wednesday and im free from work, timing, guess what I'll be doing?

Kind Regards,
Eldin.
Its looking good, Eldin! :)

we get pet via lvls or quest or tame? can mages still summon?

Once you reach lvl 25, you get it for free and are able to write !pet for it to get summoned without any quest or taming.
So far, Tamed Boar is the only Pet, its a simple system so the Boar is made to be abit of a tank and take attack focus.
If the Pet dies, you write !pet again and you get a new one, mages may still summon their other 2 creatures.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Alternate Death System Ready!
Instead of directly meet your punishment, you'll now have some interesting options!

What happens when you die?
-You have 20 seconds in the alternate world, you die as normal once the time runs out if no option has been chosen.
-You may revive without penalty at the spot for a cost of 1 crystal coin, you will get a 100hp and keep the mana you had before death, will you take the risk?
-You may teleport to the temple by using the Holy Tible, it can be obtained from Tibiora's Box.
-You may ofcourse directly DIE as normal.
*This may be changed during gameplay as everything else, don't forget that we are testing alot of new concepts here.

DeathSystem_zpskftddhx4.jpg

The server will be online tomorrow directly when HalfAway gets home and get some free time. (Not Before 17:00)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

The unique systems you have on here are simply amazing! I'm like so hyped to play :D
I got a question though. Can you only get a Holy Tible from a Tibiora's Box?
I don't know how many items you can get from the box, but I'm sure there is quite a few. This means getting a Holy Tible won't be easy.
Also you only get a Tibiora's Box every 5 levels starting at 25 so the amount you can get is limited. Will there be other ways to get Tibiora's Boxes?
What if all monsters have a chance to drop some kind of token, and then with these tokens there could be a shop with items such as Tibiora's Box or whatever else you decide to put in.
It could possibly create an economy for these tokens since everyone will want them. Nothing concrete just a simple suggestion.

hi guys, em how many hours till this server gets online? ( its 7 am sunday here)

I want to play so mucchhh, plzz let me know...

The unique systems you have on here are simply amazing! I'm like so hyped to play :D
I got a question though. Can you only get a Holy Tible from a Tibiora's Box?
I don't know how many items you can get from the box, but I'm sure there is quite a few. This means getting a Holy Tible won't be easy.
Also you only get a Tibiora's Box every 5 levels starting at 25 so the amount you can get is limited. Will there be other ways to get Tibiora's Boxes?
What if all monsters have a chance to drop some kind of token, and then with these tokens there could be a shop with items such as Tibiora's Box or whatever else you decide to put in.
It could possibly create an economy for these tokens since everyone will want them. Nothing concrete just a simple suggestion.

Thank You!
That is correct, you may only get Tibiora's Box from lvling like you mentioned and the Holy Tible can only be obtained by luck from Tibiora's box. I love the idea you have there and I'll write it down.

According to start time:
It its currently 11:20~ here in Sweden and im off for a few hours work, I will be home in 5 hours and the server will be online sometime after that when HalfAway gets home, I'll try to do a note atleast an hour before it goes online.

Destructo came up with the good point to set the server to No-PvP the first 2-3 days, that is a great idea and will occur so people may get to know the server.

To the rest, thank you for the very nice comments.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Back