• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Rookville [10.77] - OFFLINE!

Also not to try to sound like a dick, but it the thread was created Thursday should it be on a week after? For example i believe it says in rules that the server must be online a week (7 days) after the thread is made? ;o

@God Mythera - I totally missed that, you are absolutely right and I hope the thread will have the blessing to survive a few more hours to fit into the exact 7 Days. Thank you for noting that, this wont happen again as I ofcourse don't want my thread removed. :)

A Few Random Updates:

Code:
-Gamblers can now be found below the Depot.
-Football function added, play and enjoy! !football shot/powershot
-EventArea entrance has been re-fixed due to earlier confusion.
-DailyQuest in Event Area added.

Rookville must also have it's very own Gambling Area, it's located below the Depot.
Will you go high or low?

GamblerArrow_zps9zmn02km.png
Gambler_zpsldaka21h.png

Tim is trying a new way to attract new customers, Free Footballs!
4 Footballs will spawn in his shop to bring to your house or just play around with.

TimFootballs_zpsdwexpi0f.png

Play? Well sure, but how do you play like a pro?

How to Play Football:
-You can still push the Football sideways as usual.
-Walking Towards the Football will make it move +1 Square in the same direction.
-Saying " !football shot " when the Football is infront of you will make you shoot the ball, second Picture.
-Saying " !football powershot " when the Football is infront of you will make you shoot the ball even further, third Picture.

Football1_zps3sg2dvdd.png

Football2_zpssdk8xghp.png

Football3_zps36ousra6.png

The Event Area is a Place where raids happen instead of creating chaos in the city (mostly) and the option is free for anyone above lvl 20 to try it out. (You will still lose normaly upon Death) The area will be empty unless a raid is happening or a raid haven't been cleared, but beware, something might kill you anyway.

The previous entry of the Event Area made people confused and they tried to get back up. Now you can see it's very clear that once you enter, you can only get out by the northern exit and not these stair, that mostly means by beating most of the raid.

EventArea_zpsr12atg7f.png

Events will not occur as often this time to make them more rare and fun as well as avoid multiple raids to spam the area at once.
Another thing that has been added to the Event Area is a Daily Chest, it doesn't matter if the area is empty or Active, you can get the chest once a day for a random reward.
Will you make it?

DailyChestEventArea_zpspr0sxbcs.png

Updates in the right direction? Tell me what you Think!​

KindregardsEldinlogo_zps9c8d3e30.png

I would also like to set out a special thanks to @Printer

Also Eldin in the near future if you'd need help in ANY scripts my uncle scripts for a living, he is also a former Gamemaster with Cipsoft ;d so pretty much any script you would need im sure he can make it for you.

edit: i am also curious if you would possibly add addons & mounts to the shop, i think it would be a wonderful idea, i know you are not out for money but i would not mind donating for a nice addon or mount ^^

@God Mythera - I really appriciate that, thanks alot.
I'll throw in a few mounts and addons somehow, could be a nice way for players to get something extra and for me to get a few coins for the hosting and my time. :)

A few more Rookville Updates & Changes:

The Deathloss % and Blessings has been changed abit for the purpose of war and death.
-The basic Deathloss is now -7% Exp, Skills and Magic lvl to keep the scary part of Death.
-5 Blessings exists, each will lower your Deathloss with 1% to a minimum of -2% deathloss.
-You will automaticly have all the 5 Blessings up to lvl 40, then you have to buy them.

By doing that, people will be able to have wars and PvP as a Death with -2% deathloss below lvl 40 can be taken back in about 10 minutes maximum.
Once you reach lvl 40, you should be on your feet enough to defend yourself, know the game and pay the price of gold or % upon Death.

The frags has also been raised to 5 for Red Skull, 10 for Black Skull and lowered to decrease each 6 hours, that means 4 frags every day without getting a red skull.

By doing this along with the new vocation balance I'll bring the PvP back to Rookville as it's supposed to be.

Blessings_zpsubwqqa8o.png

Monster Tasks
Along your hunting you can be awarded or simply pick a task for the fun, a monster task and something more to do as you requested last time!

MonsterTasks_zpsiyclxztd.png

Runes:
-Sudded Death Runes will go back to the normal 2 second cooldown, it was raised to 3 due to un-balance last time.
-Explosion Runes will now be a Rune for Knights, the damage will be low to high and will be counted from lvl and melee skills and hitting with physical damage.
-Soul Points to Create Runes has been removed.

ExplosionRune_zpssrtr4snu.png

A 1 Day Premium Token will now be rewarded when you reach lvl 50 and 100.

KindregardsEldinlogo_zps4aaa3715.png

Last edited:
Any chance of knowing when the site will be up? I'd like to create my account ASAP ;d also i also wanna check out the site you will be using =)

Looks awesome, will definetly try :)

i'll try it out if i find some time, sadly no time to play as much as the server deserves :'(

In Sweden we write it like I did, 6/3/16 is the date today as for example going from the day, the month and ending with the year.
The day comes first as it's most relevant. I can ofcourse change it if most people are used to the opposite. :)

KindregardsEldinlogo_zps4aaa3715.png

Last edited: