• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Sirius 7.4 - Custom Server - 4x Experience - Started 20:00 1th of July

I will be playing there... Started some last night but working alot... got the next 3 days off tho... maybe make some pg @ciro99k

Oke, maybe its best to close the server for now, make sure everything is 100% and do another restart. I have been very busy, opened a business myself last friday but would really love to waste some time to relax on this server.

Just play it as it is. Honestly don't see anything on it thats gonna get changed

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Just play it as it is. Honestly don't see anything on it thats gonna get changed
\\\\
so you should play as it was before restart.
where are all of these guys that told kungenn there will be like big community if he restart? :x
like always just big words.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

\\\\
where are all of these guys that told kungenn there will be like big community if he restart? :x

Well, with the amount of people asking for a reset and saying they would play, the idea that there would be a decent player base was expected. Apparently not everyone is patient or wants to play after all.
I haven't had an opportunity to get online because of work and school, planned to play on my days off.

Regards,
Cody

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

\\\\

"My team is 5 man big"

"I bring 7 people if restart"

And here i am again, only person online :')

Thanks guys!

I really don't understand nono is playing! really great server, such nice detail and storyline.

me myself won't be playing for now. Mainly for two reasons:
1. Classicus is online atm, and me and my team are playing there.
2. I didn't even notice the reset, im not here reading the forums every single day, so if the only advertisment methods you using is through here, then you just answer'd yourself on why there's nobody online.

It's weekend lol most my friends are partying, since they dont have families.... It's nice and summer out right now..... more will join in the near weeks. Plus there was 0 advertising so most people don't even know it reset..
Also ton of good servers just reset.

Playing as Redleaf as per usual. Message me if you'd like to train, hunt, or mana sit together.

Regards,
Cody

Cleared plate legs quest today. Also collecting some gear for new players. Having good fun again : ]

uvjib5a.png

Could ya make a client that enables smart walking? (Pressing for example ^ and < keys to do a northwest side step) since i dont have the corresponding keys (Playing on a laptop) and its kind of crappy that i cant sidestep else :p

Yea....so if you buy a house you get the deco that was inside of it and didnt got removed at the reset. That means that @Herod has 2 dsm now...

GZ

Yeah.. I thought the server would delete the items inside the house upon someone renting it, but just means you get whats inside of it.
Why didn't you reset the house tiles when you reset the house owners/server?

Regards,
Cody

@Herod already sold some of his deco to other players. Yea.......

Why cry for a reset if this is the way you want to play this server Herod? You dissapoint me a lot.