• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ThoraOT 7.6 - CUSTOM MAP OLDSCHOOL RPG 04.06.2016, 18 CET

lol i was drunk 2 days and now i see 20 people online, wtf?
whats wrong with server, why ppl quit?

We dont really know, people dont feel motivated i guess when it's only a few players online

Friday 70 ppl on some people already start to pk and cry about server dying, so the poison starts to do effect, they pk and make others quit, they contaminate with their complains...that plus the low motivation of the already not so huge community that felt a little lost and/or alone...may be one of the explanations to this pop decrease.
The server is great but kiddo's cant understand people might have life apart from this game...

cuz the admin put this shit online and abandon all to enjoy las vegas , happen just like eloth.

If the thread topic said [Poland] instead of [France] it would of saved me some play time ;)

Thora will never reset, this means that your time is not wasted here!
10.gif

Changes & Fixes
- After server restart Postman Quest will work also for free accounts,
- Fixed kick player from guild.

what the hell is wrong with you polish speaking players.. 1 guy say ONE word that looks like Polish but might also be a complete mistype, and 10 guys directly start discussion start and end of worlds in Polish..
Use English damnit!
I'm Swedish but you wont me spamm down the entire forum with Swedish text <.<

I would not recommend this server, for those who are looking to play. It's quite a shame because the map seems to be well done, the hunting areas are quite balanced and it definitely has a classic feel to it. Unfortunately the server is overcome with power abusers. The top levels have multiple accounts level 15 - 20, sorcerers, who sit at the depot/equipment sellers/bank just to kill you. They hunt you down when you're outside the town to kill you, log in to their other accounts near town to kill you again. It's a shame because it happens to a lot of servers and this one definitely has potential. Unfortunately with no PK level restriction, they are free to roam. The server also seems to lack any sort of moderation.
During peak times when a handful of players are online, they're all silent which adds a negative feel to the community as a whole. There's no economy, no community and no moderation.

Rampant power abusers, new players have a hard time getting anywhere with the plenthora of 15-25s doing nothing but running around city PKing everyone new. Lowering frag times is possibly the dumbest thing I've heard of.

No you guys are wrong those ppl farm runes with mc and bot and they got 50+ mlvls on their noob chars (20lvl) Then they use it to random pk 8-20lvls. Just add them to vip and take revenge at night + loot runes because gm doesnt care about server he wont ban aimbotters/runemakers

Dear Players,

We have decided to reduce cost of pacc from 5 points to 1 point.
Everybody who already bought pacc will get back 4 points.

yeah server was good but too many random PKers i was just walking around and 4 50 ms trap me and UE combo

Back