• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianic | Costum 7.4 Client | Starts 29th July 2011

Server is fine but there are very few active players. First edition was much funnier to play but GM is not listening to players and probably won't add quests back and other things. I'm still waiting for good old-school server (7.4 or lover) with RL map and quests.

By not having quest there come an increased value of every item

It's a good server to play, and the GM is thinking of putting the quests back into it aswell(they're currently discussing with the staff actually).

Come on into the server, extremely nice community

I never back play tibianic because gm say no give banned aim bot , must give 10 cams aim boting player + screens player for ban.
Gm banned only cave monster boters , is sux ots. I say him make map Edron.

Last edited:
What you just said makes absolutely no sense at all, even if you're cute when you translate your language to what ever. You can't ban people if there is not solid proof for it. And "I say him make map Edron" doesn't mean anything in this thread, starting to wonder if you really have an IQ below 50 or you just trolling.

I completed the password recovery, Wrote my new password on notepad and my laptop crashed now I can't find what the password was since it wasn't memorized or changed yet, Plus now it says incorrect email for recovery when it is my email and I just did the recovery 1 week ago lol