• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianic | Costum 7.4 Client | Starts 29th July 2011

There's no reason he shouldn't try to get direct x9.. I forgot this was 2004 and everyone had windows 2000 and direct x5 is the "new thing" and everyone had it. Nowdays, if you went to best buy or walmart and bought the most expensive computer there, you would login to find you have 5 framerate on direct x5, yet probably 500 on direct x9.

And honestly, 2x exp never lasts, this isn't real tibia, its a fucking Open Tibia server. Real tibia could be lowrate cause it WAS real tibia. Now, everytime a lowrate [2x exp or so] comes on, everyone just gets lvl 30-40 and half quits after the first OB. Solution? Make it easier to recover after you die and lose everything.. By using rates like mastercores. You need to make a server so that
1. Everyone has good framerate

2. Decent connection for all.

3. Medium rates that even noobs can deal with.

Mastercores proved this, so I'm pretty sure you all can agree.. Oh and to secure your database *cough cough EliteOT's*

i'm agreeing with you (i can only play on dx9), just saying i don't think the tibianic staff is gunna take the time to do it

lowrate servers are good in their own right.. ct was a bomb server and valhalla even saw sunny days (no pun intended) its just that in order to host a successful lowrate you must cover a lot of bases and appeal to a large crowd.. such things might include: an outstanding reputation amongst the ot community, a great server preferably realmap with real npcs and npc scripts, no bugs, a nicely constructed website and forum possibly including neat features (such as mastercores had), dx9 (such as valhalla had), proper advertisement, dependable staff, and other things.

i would venture to say that valhalla was the closest server ive played to capturing all of these things and in my opinion had the most potential to be great (yes thats right, even more than classictibia). valhalla had a great turnout in its premier days and unfortunately started dying off due to multiple preventable reasons such as administrative absence and the website never becoming finished. also the 3-month-in-client-version-switch from 7.72 to 7.4 also damaged the population slightly. if dennis would have started it off as a completely modified 7.4 on 7.72 client, with a perfectly finished and working website, active staff and few other things there is no doubt in my mind that valhalla would have 150 or more true players on it. hell it got up to 150 at one point in time without those things.

but anyways yeah i agree a higher rate bug-less dx9 server would be pimp right now and prolly explode

Ye valhalla was the best, but the website was awful, not to mention GM's were non existant.

Classictibia was the best serv that I have played...
lowrates, but 100-120 players allday, the only mistake was that the hoster could put some kind of donate with beneficies, like premmy acc, then he had a nice server ^^

No one is being a dick, it will be temporary off-line due to udp flood which we have encountered - it took the whole 1 gbit port we have and server was detached from main network in order to not loose data transfer this way.

Just keep your heads up waiting for it.

bb? Your ot is dead elderslave, fuck off nerd. Have fun mindlessly hunting all day ;)

Xarissa, you mad brah? I don't play Tibianic but it's the most successful 7.4 server currently running. Where do you play? Seems like you just jump from thread to thread